Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know starting a podcast in 2024 is nothing new, but I think if you can draw in a good sized audience, having a podcast can be a great way to market yourself, but also is a good way to promote your sponsors and advertisers. I don't know if I can command a podcast myself, but I think if you're good with an audience, you could be good doing a podcast.

And with podcasts, most of them you see nothing but sponsored ad reads, so there's definitely a way to market yourself through one.

I have frequently though about creating a podcasts but I have not been able to do it because I am not a good speaker. I am thinking to use an AI tool to create podcasts. However, instead of promotional content, I plan to create informative content.

I have frequently though about creating a podcasts but I have not been able to do it because I am not a good speaker. I am thinking to use an AI tool to create podcasts. However, instead of promotional content, I plan to create informative content.
There's a lot of people doing AI content, it might be tough to get in. Or it may be the perfect time. Either way, I suppose that's an option. I don't know if I'd go in that direction.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back