Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
Let's discuss on the Do's and Don'ts of social media and also share tips and stories about proper behavior and etiquette on social platforms and how we can make it a healthy and more peaceful place to come by.

Personally, I feel we should be real, respectful and positively engaging as much as possible. If we can't engage positively, its better not to engage at the first place. On the other hand, we should not be a cyberbully, overshare our personal life, and fight in public instead of resolving it in private messages.

Social media is a mixed bad, in that you can have an easy time with it, and see no issues, but other times it's a mess of a place where public discourse is all out of whack. You have constant hate, bigotry and more plastered all over social media sites. From the constant arguments happening about politics. It's never ending. So, I don't usually comment or post on social media unless it's work related.

One of the Do's and Don'ts I observe when using any social media is to show courtesy whenever I'm going into anyone's DM. I've had some people bump into my DM without greeting. They will go straight to the point for why they are in my DM. I ask if they don't have any respect? Do we know before for them to behave like that?

One of the things that I dislike on social site is publishing content that is either just about you or it is too promotional nature. Unless you are a celebrity sort people will get tired of watching your videos or photos. Well, of course you can post your personal content but you need to mix with other type of content as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back