What's new

Real Estate has been seen as gold mine. How can someone maximize the opportunities in this sector within a short period of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylinks

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Real Estate has been seen as gold mine. How can someone maximize the opportunities in this sector within a short period of time?

Real estate have been known as goldmine investment because of the future benefits around it. If you maximize your time well and money spent on other things. Invest it gradually on your housing project, i think you will be on the verge of receiving greater profit in the future.

If you want to enter the real estate sector as an investor you cant make money in the short period of time and that's the bitter truth some finanacial advisor won't tell you. For you to make money quickly in the sector, you must be an agent who sells people property and get some commission for it

If you mean by this topic is the investment in real estate then I have bad news for you. Investing in real estate is very slow when it comes to profit. You need years, maybe 5 to 10 years, before you can sell your property with a substantial profit. I agree that it is a gold mine in a sense that the value of your investment will keep on increasing from time to time. I had a lot that I bought for 200k and I sold it for 500k but that took me more than 5 years. You have to be patient when your investment is in real estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back