Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Hi,

Anis here; I am one of the managers at Bizdustry; I am announcing Biznotes again to Perfect Money and Biznotes to Qiwi wallet Exchange Service. You must pay a fee of 250 Biznotes like always to @Anis Boukezzoula for my efforts.

Code:
Bizdustry Username
Amount requested:
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula:
Perfect Money or Qiwi wallet:
Paid 250 Biznotes Fee?:

Our Terms and Conditions:
  • To request payment, you must send the designated amount of Biznotes as a donation to @Anis Boukezzoula and reply below with your Perfect Money/ Qiwi wallet Address and confirmation of Biznotes sent.
  • Minimum withdrawal of 1USD$
  • The payment will then be sent within 1-2 business days. During this time, we will be reviewing your posts and earnings for any potential policy violations, i.e., low-quality content.
  • If your payment is rejected, it will not be refunded without good reason.
  • It isyour responsibility is to provide the correct payment method and adhere to Perfect Money’s, Qiwi wallet's Terms of Service.
  • Do not make several requests for the same requests. Requests will be dealt with in due course
  • You do not need to request payment through bizdustry.com/withdraw; rather, just complete the above template and post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
All human beings are entitled to live in a natural environment. Belka is made of 100% natural cotton. Belka finds its place quickly in people’s houses. Belka is eco-friendly & attracts people's attention & authorities support as well, to create a healthy community by Belka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back