What's new

Paid to be a part of big brother program?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys know if they pay people to be a big brother or big sister for those programs where you become a "big brother" for a kid? It was something I remember us doing in high school, but we weren't paid. It's like a mentor program for kids all over the US, where kids are paired with teens or even adults, as their metaphorical big brother or sister. I never partook in it in school, but I have considered taking part these days, but could there be money to be made from this?

Never heard of this kind of program. It did not happen when I was in school and I think this still does not happen in the school in my place. This sounds more like a TV reality show. By the way, reality shows are also a great way to make money and come into the limelight.

I thought you were talking about the Big Brother reality show, no, I don't know that way of making money or mentoring, but it sounds interesting, I think that way the kids could learn new things from the teen tutors and at the same time it can be quite a fun job for the mentor if he/she clearly likes kids.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back