Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$8.9800USD
Biznotes
Today all over the World🌎 is celebrated Holiday - Labour Day👷🛠️, which is associated with the memory of those who died in the struggle for their rights. in Paris🇫🇷 in 1889 was signed a decree appointing May 1 as the Day of International Solidarity👐🫴 of Workers Which means that exactly 135 years have passed. ⏳
Another theory of the origin of this holiday: on May 1, 1886, American🇺🇸 workers organised a large-scale strike in Chicago. They demanded that factory🏭 owners raise wages💵 and reduce the working day to eight hours.🕙

Currently, this holiday does not hold mass events🚫, mainly on this day concerts👩‍🎤, marches and car rallies are held. 🏎️
It is not a day off, but some country dwellers have leisure🧘🤸 time after work and a comfortable atmosphere with their families or in a restaurant. 🍕🥗🍛

By the way: Lithuania 🇱🇹joined the European Union 🇪🇺 on 1 May. It happened 20 years ago - in 2004. 🗓️
1000008104.jpg

Hope those who are given extra time off today, enjoy it! I know I would love to spend a little extra time off of work if I didn't need to work. :)

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back