What's new

How often do you change your phone?

Keranov

The question is in the tittle - how often do you change your phone?

As I don't use a mobile device a lot I would get a new one only if my current phone has stopped working. That means no less than 3-5 years.

I charge mine when it gets low to 20% yet again I been charging it when it gets to 50% but it lasts for 3 or more days without the need of plugging it in. One time it lasted an full week. So other wards I'm not an active phone user. I do use it allot if I'm out and away

I charge mine when it gets low to 20% yet again I been charging it when it gets to 50% but it lasts for 3 or more days without the need of plugging it in. One time it lasted an full week. So other wards I'm not an active phone user. I do use it allot if I'm out and away
This thread is about changing your phone like getting a new one, not charging the battery. Very similar words, don't worry. :)

Phones are expensive, especially the iPhone which can be as much as 1000 pounds for the latest phone. I buy a new phone every couple of years and it's not the most expensive phone around as its not needed. A couple of months ago I bought the Huawei Y6 for 130 pounds, not bad value!

I used to swithc another phone when the present phone goes into wrong, but although i am not interested in new phones as they are costly and my income is low compared to others.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back