What's new

How Much Money Have You Invested In Paid To Click Websites?

I have never invest a single money in paid to click site because most of the paid to click site i know are just a waste of time and even if you are paying them you may not be able to make anything profitable from them, that is what I just know.

I will not advise anyone to venture into paid to click websites because so many of them are total waste of time and then don't pay any reasonable amount of money.

I don't like investing around PTC sites cos of their low earnings and majority being scam. I just prefer earning as a free member cos the last time i invested $3 at cointiply i earned nothing from such investment.

It has not been long ever since I started making money on the internet and I've never come in contact with any paid to click sites, I will not invest my money in any website that I do not understand how they work because i don't want to be scam

I have never invest in paid to click sites but I know a friend who invest in such sites while it comes to withdrawal it becomes a problem. He do not see any alert for withdrawal and he have to forget the paid to click site before heartbreak will attack him.

I have not invested in such sites yet and usually it's based to trust because there have been issues of scams when it comes to online jobs so it's important to make research prior

I am currently working with some PTC sites where I gather just few cents. Personally, I have not invested in any of them yet because I am afraid of being scammed as the rate of scam is very high now online. I just want to keep earning as a free member until I no longer want to work with them again.
I have also been working on paid to click sites and what they only pay is some cents and its not even enough to make end meet , imagine earning just $2 throughout the month.

I only did that twice, the first I got paid well about 8000 in naria per 3 weeks before it crash. While the second I was not lucky like the first. Then I have to stop any paid to click investment.

I have never invested money in any paid to click forum. I just get them free try to work hard and earn the money I have to earn.

I once invest 8$ on paid to click website and I was scam from the site after performing all the tasks for one month.

Investing in such platforms is a total waste of money and time. It is advisable you stick to paid to post platforms and with seriousness you can make money.

I don't know much about paid to click platforms. But all I know is that you will be paid to click or you will pay some set of people to click your link or website. If that Is true then it is a good way to make money

Most of the PTC sites require you to pay for membership upgrades if you really want to earn something tangible. I have couple of PTC sites that I work on. So many of them require you to pay for you earn more

Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?
I don't invest money in paid to click websites. Those people who refer to me to join paid to click websites do not recommend to us deposit money. It's because these websites is unpredictable bas to when it will continue to exist. To be sure, just open a free account.

Since I started working online I have not spend a dime online to increase my earnings so I only work with my free account to make some good amount of money for myself at least to cover the cost of data

I have never invested a single money in any paid to post site because I naturally do not believe in them, you need to understand that 90% of them are not trusted that is why I can't invest a single of my money with them.

I think tgat tge last thing i will do is to invest my hard earn money on paid to click website . There are lots of them that are scamming people there money. I think it is best I run and advert on Facebook or other social media network than investing of paid to click website

I have never invested a dime in any paid to click website because they are not reliable because up til now i have never seen one person that earn from such site with my eyes.

The moment you invest with them, your money is as good as gone. I haven't heard of any PTC site that has lasted till now; they all have short life span and for that, I'll never invest in such short term business or venture

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back