Have You Done Ghostwriting Gigs?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have not done ghostwriting jobs for a long time, however, when I was active on freelancing sites like Upwork and SEOclerks, I used to do a lot of ghostwriting jobs. I not only wrote articles for clients but even ebooks. There was a time when I was ghostwriting 3 ebooks per month on average. Maximum I have received form ghostwriting contract was $600.
Have you done ghostwriting jobs? How much were you paid?

I would love to do ghost writing jobs, but I don't know if I'm a fast enough writer to keep up. I'm a fast typer when it's words going through my own head, but to type out what a person is saying verbatim as it happens, is not as easy. I would of course need to record the person speaking and then I'd later transcribe the audio. Would be the easiest way for me.

Wow, writing 3 e-books a month is no small feat, and that payment of $600 is really high, I'm very happy for you and your past success, in my case I have never done Ghostwriting work, but it would be something I would be willing to do. to try, but I don't know if I'm qualified enough to do it, everything would be to try it and see how it goes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back