What's new

Have to had to jump from VPS to Dedicated yet?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Just curious.

I host a handful of sites and run 2 communities. Eventually, we got booted off of shared hosting and moved up to a VPS. So far, VPS has been sufficient for everything I do.

I was curious if anyone ended up maxing out their VPS resources and ended up finally splurging on a Dedicated Server.

I started on shared hosting in 2015 and I am still with shared hosting. I have frequently thought about moving to VPS but until now I have not felt any necessity to moving to VPS, let alone moving to Dedicated Servers yet. I have never encountered major probelms related to hsoting.

I totally get where you're coming from. VPS hosting is often a great step up from shared hosting, and it can handle a lot. It's cost-effective and flexible, which is awesome.
I haven't made the jump to a Dedicated Server myself yet. My VPS has been handling things well, but I'm keeping an eye on it. If things ever start maxing out, I might consider it.
I totally get where you're coming from. VPS hosting is often a great step up from shared hosting, and it can handle a lot. It's cost-effective and flexible, which is awesome.
I haven't made the jump to a Dedicated Server myself yet. My VPS has been handling things well, but I'm keeping an eye on it. If things ever start maxing out, I might consider it.
It's all about finding the right balance between your hosting needs and your budget, right?
By the way, if you're ever looking for a reliable source to buy RDP VPS Server, that site has some good options.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back