What's new

Has anyone been scammed by a PTC?

That's correct. yes, it is not a scam but I believe it was morally wrong to reset earnings to zero just because you have been active. This is like cheating from back door.
One of the major reasons I avoid those kind of platforms is because they are always looking for ways in which they will use to reduce your money. The thing is that they will always come up with flimsy excuses in order not to pay.

I can't remember actually how my own was. I know there was a time I had issue with some paid to click website. I have so many of my friends that falls victim to most dubious platform that claims they can make money by clicking ads if they upgraded to vip members.

I can't remember actually how my own was. I know there was a time I had issue with some paid to click website. I have so many of my friends that falls victim to most dubious platform that claims they can make money by clicking ads if they upgraded to vip members.
The PTC sites have strange conditions and then could ban your account even for doing nothing and also this is the big majority of them so you have to work carefully on them.

I have been scammed by few faucets when I reached their minimum payout threshold, after long time wait their payout not received in my wallet,
What with your happen is not a scam its their rule and I think you this rule.

The PTC sites have strange conditions and then could ban your account even for doing nothing and also this is the big majority of them so you have to work carefully on them.
Well I never really have much experience with them before. If I am interested about them I will have to read their terms and condition to understand what they want from members and what could lead to ban or suspension.

I have not been scammed by any.PTC sites. It is always good to very be careful on PTC sites Most especially when they're asking you to pay certain amount of money for membership upgrade so that you can have access to more ads per day.

Gramfree scammed me, after reaching minimum withdrawal threshold. Including two others, which i can't remember their names after reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold. This days i am careful with PTC sites. Only cointiply that i visit, its the one that have rewarded my hardwork together with coinpayu.
I joined gramfree then but I didn't work there because I was busy during that time. When I tried to work there, I started to read reviews of some old members who said they have not been paid. Aside bizdustry and Tendri, is there other legit ptp site that one's time?

I joined gramfree then but I didn't work there because I was busy during that time. When I tried to work there, I started to read reviews of some old members who said they have not been paid. Aside bizdustry and Tendri, is there other legit ptp site that one's time?
Beermoneyforum is a nice platform. You can choose to spend some of your time there to make some money it all depends on your time organisation. However you could easily be banned if you don't meet up to the standards expected by the admin.

Actually I don't consider that as been scammed but I believe there most be a certain reasons why your account was wiped. most of the forum does that as a punishment for rules broken.

Actually I don't consider that as been scammed but I believe there most be a certain reasons why your account was wiped. most of the forum does that as a punishment for rules broken.
It is very necessary to go through the terms and conditions of any platform that you want to work on because if you are eventually fired from for violating their rules , some people would take it as being a scam.

But that's not scam, but rule broken. That's why you need to read newsletter of the site to know its latest updates and rules. Abide by their rules to keep their site clean and going.
It is also highly recommended that we should follow the rules and regulations of the ptc sites that we are working on, so that we will not dubb it a scam whenever we got blocked.

It is also highly recommended that we should follow the rules and regulations of the ptc sites that we are working on, so that we will not dubb it a scam whenever we got blocked.
Following of rules and regulation is very important not only on paid to click but to many others platforms. Personally I don't really have time to be clicking ads on PTC anymore.

Following of rules and regulation is very important not only on paid to click but to many others platforms. Personally I don't really have time to be clicking ads on PTC anymore.
The same is applicable to me because I found this platform as a waste of time because the payout is very low and it is not worth one's time. I only worked on PTC sites when I just started working online.

One of the major reasons I avoid those kind of platforms is because they are always looking for ways in which they will use to reduce your money. The thing is that they will always come up with flimsy excuses in order not to pay.

There are so many people who merely use PTC to get free traffic. It is never a great idea to think that a PTC site will necessarily generate traffic for you all the time if you invest.

There are so many people who merely use PTC to get free traffic. It is never a great idea to think that a PTC site will necessarily generate traffic for you all the time if you invest.
Probably, it is better for you to venture into other profitable ways of making money on the internet instead of depending on such platforms. PTC is quite low.

I have not been scammed by a paid to click site before but then there was a particular link that I saw in the size that directed me to somewhere that drained my wallet.

I have not been scammed by a paid to click site before but then there was a particular link that I saw in the size that directed me to somewhere that drained my wallet.
The only way not to get scammed by paid to click website on the internet is by carrying out good research on them . The paid to click website is one of the most numerous website that you can find on the internet today. They are available online in large numbers.

But that's not scam, but rule broken. That's why you need to read newsletter of the site to know its latest updates and rules. Abide by their rules to keep their site clean and going.
There are a lot of people that does not want to read at all and they just join a website for the sake of joining and at the end of the day they end up breaking rules.

Well, I would not call this a scam but once my balance on a certain PTC was wiped out completely. When I sent a message, they said since I was inactive for a month, it is their rule to wipe out balance ad set it to zero. Well, they had this rule written but I was not aware about it. I gave up on that site.
Well since have not followed there rules as the stated, I think you are not scam but just be blocked for breaking the rules. So you might have message the admin through email to rectify your problem.

I have not being paid by a PTC sites . I struggled to accumulate $3 which is the minimum withdrawal threshold. The site did not pay me , and I have worked for month on that particular website . The name of the PTC site is Aticlix. Ever since then, I have stop surfing the PTC websites.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back