Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I watched a couple movies so far in 2024 and watched some of a show so far. I just finished the most recent episode of Reacher, it's on its second season I think. It's been awesome so far. Aside from tv, I watched these movies; Eileen and Antibirth. Didn't care much for Antibirth, but Eileen was a good slow burn thriller. What about you guys?

The first movie I watched in 2024 was Top Gun Maverick and the first show that I watched was Young Sheldon. I'm not done watching the series though. Still in progress, hehe.

I have only watched one movie in 2024 so far. And it's an Lift movie starring Kevin Hart. And it's really not bad because it's a bunch of my favorite actors and they've created a very nice and atmospheric film and there's a bit of comedy as well.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!