What's new

Do you wish all of your friends on Facebook a happy birthday?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So on Facebook when a friend has a birthday, it will let you know which friends are celebrating one for that day. With that being said, do you wish all of your friends a happy birthday? Or do you only wish a select few a happy birthday? I am the latter, as I don't do it for everyone. I only comment on my family and close friends birthdays. I feel weird wishing people I don't really talk to a happy birthday because we never talk usually. What about you though?

Yes, I almost always do it as long as they are close friends in real life since I have some people added to Facebook who are only acquaintances or some even that I don't know, so it depends on the person actually, but if they are good friends I do.

Sometimes I don't wish due to instances such as time constraints or non activeness that very day.

But tight friends and fams will always get those warm wishes from me. Some I do even prefer to post late than not posting at all.

If FB notifies me about birthday of my facebook friend with whom I am close and interact frequently, I always make sure to wish him/her "happy birthday." I not only post on someone's wall but even on my timeline

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back