What's new

Do You Think That Getting Paid To Upload Websites Are A Waste Of Time?

I don't think get paid to upload is a waste of time because it depends on the file you upload and the number of people that download from the site that will determine the amount of money you will make

If you think that paid to upload is not a waste of time, then it is good for you. So, do you use get paid to upload sites? How much money do you make every month and what kind of files do you upload?

Well actually I don't think it's a waste of time because for some workers that's another stream of income but although the pay is not the largest there is , it's definitely something worth doing

Well actually I don't think it's a waste of time because for some workers that's another stream of income but although the pay is not the largest there is , it's definitely something worth doing

It is not a waste of time if people are interested at downloading a certain kind of file. However, it is not so easy to make money using paid to upload sites. You must need to make sure that the file you are uploading is not stolen and owned by you only.

I have not used paid to upload websites. My experience is only related paid to post or micro job sites. I have been hearing a lot of paid to upload sites, and I am thinking to try uptrend. You can upload videos and earn

I don't really think that getting to upload on website and get paid is not a wasting of time, but depend on what you want to upload so that you can earn money online.

I don't really think that getting to upload on website and get paid is not a wasting of time, but depend on what you want to upload so that you can earn money online.

It is very important to remember that you will only get paid if people download your file thousands of times. The best way to make money from paid to upload sites is to upload your own file on different get paid to upload sites. However, you must make sure that this is allowed by the paid to upload sites. As far as I know, there should not be any problem if you own the copyrights of the file you upload.

There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?
I won't say it is a waste of time.
It is still good to give it a try, payment depends on how many downloads you have on your uploads.
Sometimes it is difficult reaching the required threshold for payment.

I had at one time wanted getting into this getting Paid to upload platforms before but was stopped because of their requesting me to make a payment subscription to earn more. I don't like that kind of arrangement

I don't see getting paid to upload as waste of time. To earn good amount with paid to upload website then there must be big traffic. Because it is paid per download. And there are some websites that pays 3 to 10 USD per 1000 downloads. Donut depends on how the person can generate traffic
If getting paid to post website are actually paying people for the services that they are always advertising between people for you then I do not think that there is any bad thing there as it is just another way that people can be earning passive income.

I won't say it is a waste of time.
It is still good to give it a try, payment depends on how many downloads you have on your uploads.
Sometimes it is difficult reaching the required threshold for payment.

What if you do not reach the minimum payout threshold? I think there are a lots of people struggling to make money through paid to upload sites. Even if they do pay, I do not know of anyone who actually makes passive income just by uploading files, so we cannot rely solely on paid to upload sites.

Get paid to upload can be a waste of time because you need to generate insane traffic before you can make decent income. Some people are now using software to generate traffic. But this can get your account banned.

Get paid to upload can be a waste of time because you need to generate insane traffic before you can make decent income. Some people are now using software to generate traffic. But this can get your account banned.

This is what I have been trying to tell the folks who believe that it is not a waste of time. It requires A LOT of people to download the file which you upload on the get paid to upload platforms.

Right from onset I have never supported getting paid to upload site,I prefer getting paid to post site, downloading a times might cost more than the money to be given by the site

I am very convinced that paid to upload websites are a complete wast of time for me. I don't see any reason why someone will be taking such type platforms very seriously. Maybe it is my own personal bad experience, I don't know. But I think they are a waste of time

I am very convinced that paid to upload websites are a complete wast of time for me. I don't see any reason why someone will be taking such type platforms very seriously. Maybe it is my own personal bad experience, I don't know. But I think they are a waste of time

Well, one of the big reasons why it can be a big waste of time is because you must upload files on each sites and wait for people to download it. Not all the people are in need of files all the times and there is no guarantee that they will download the file using your link.

There are some people who are earning well from paid to upload websites. Especially photographers who can take quality photos. So maybe it is not for you, but others do earn from it.

If I understand you correctly, you're being specific about downloading a document. For me, it's not a waste of time because I download a whole lot of documents online.

some of them are waste of time while some of them are not ,if you came across a fake site you are definitely wasting your time ,I like pay to upload sites ,but I haven't find a legit one.

Well based on some factors to be considered, uploading audio or video files, or any files to some websites, might resort into waste of time and energy because you actually have to get some good reviews before you go ahead and make any uploads to the site.

Get paid to upload money making program can be a waste of time because you will need to generate a lot of traffic and receive lot of download before you can make decent income.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back