What's new

Do you make money with crypto? Do you reinvest the money earned?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$34.0100USD
Biznotes
Few people make a profit in the crazy world of cryptocurrencies, but if you are one of them, what do you do with the money earned, in my case I reinvest almost all the profits when the right time comes, and you? Do you reinvest the money earned?

I do not invest in crypto from my pockets, I only use the funds I receive in crypto payment as my crypto investment. I normally receive litecoin payment, and if I can I will convert the entire payment to profitable crypto coins. If I cannot use the entire payment, I will use at least 10 percent to invest instead of withdrawing.

I once wanted to earn a lot with the help of cryptocurrency, but it turned out to be much more difficult, so now I just invested all the funds in staking and reinvest them every month. In this way, I can receive pre-tax income, but it is not so significant that I can use it for my needs

It is always smart to invest a part of the profits, even if it is a small amount, it is the best way to organically grow your businesses and your investments, in crypto in general it is a method that works quite well.

You can also put your crypto assets in a reward pool and earn additional cryptos., Back in 2021 during the height of crypto market, I was earning around $1 per day just form staking and reward pool.

I have made a couple of money trading on Spot. I believe that it is the best option for those who are looking at trading low risk and not trading with a target to lose all of your money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back