What's new

Do you like philosophy? Do you study it?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.9100USD
Biznotes
I'm not very passionate about philosophy, but I've read some books on philosophy, such as The Philosophical Medicine Cabinet, Plato's Book of History, and Niesche's Theory of the Superman among others, so do you like philosophy? Do you study it? It is important to say that everything in life is philosophy, and we all have a philosophy of life, so it is not wrong to read and find out what the philosophies of other great thinkers are.

I like reading philosophy, in the past, I used to read a lot of philosophy books but these days I read only those things that help me make money. the desire to make more money as kept me away from things that I used to find pleasure.

I don't study major philosophers aside from what I read in the Bible. However, I am constantly thinking of philosophical things and some of the thoughts are from secular readings. For instance, I liked the Rich Dad/Poor Dad book by Robert Kiyosaki.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back