Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What are some of the best DDoS Mitigation services available to webmasters that you could recommend? I would choose Cloudflare and OVH DDoS Mitigation services, as-long as you configure the firewall to block all automated requests and allowlist known bot user agents, like Google, for example.

Don't know much about it, lol and all I know is Cloudflare. Anyway, a lot of sites like Forum Promotion lately have had serious problems with DDOS I think. It's a big problem on the net.

Don't know much about it, lol and all I know is Cloudflare. Anyway, a lot of sites like Forum Promotion lately have had serious problems with DDOS I think. It's a big problem on the net.
Cloudflare does not have much relation with a DDOS attack. All are they doing is to filter visitors means denying of service attack or traffic exchange or any visitor that seems like a bot or coming from traffic exchanges.

Top 10 DDoS mitigation service providers include Akamai, Verisign, DOSarrest, Radware, Cloudflare, Arbor Networks APS, F5 DDoS Protection, and Nexusguard.

Cloudflare and sub to the pro-plan for the additional firewall settings. This is the best option out there hands now and what I use and always recommend to everyone else. Well worth it too considering it is only $20 a month for that much-added security.

I usually just use my web host to do this. There's not much else to say. Don't use Cloudflare is what I can say. How I supported it for so many years yet was so absolutely wrong about even blocking out traffic on my site. Where almost every person on my site was blocked out. It's against the law, it's illegal, and they should be sued. I discovered what they were doing just after I disabled it.

The only DDoS Mitigation service I know is Cloudflare. I ended up using Cloudflare when my website was under DDoS attacks. In the beginning I was quite confused on how to start using it but when I started the process seemed to be very simple. I used free service.

Thanks for sharing your experience with DDoS mitigation services. Cloudflare is indeed a popular choice, known for its user-friendly interface and effective protection against DDoS attacks. It's great to hear that you found the process relatively straightforward, especially during a stressful situation like dealing with a DDoS attack.

If you're looking for more options or additional protection, you might want to explore services like free IP stresser. While Cloudflare offers a free tier, which is fantastic for many users, some businesses may require more robust protection or specialized features.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back