Cz could go to jail.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$34.0100USD
Biznotes
Cz former CEO of Binance has been accused of alleged money laundering for many years on the Binance exchange, now the prosecution is asking for 3 years in prison and tomorrow April 30 he will face a judge for his guilty plea to a charge of treachery.

Do you think CZ will go to jail? many people warned a long time ago that this would happen and that CZ was involved in very shady business.

According to the news report I read recently, CZ would have to go to jail for 4 months. However, this verdict could be over turned by another court as CZ has already paid hefty fines.

I think he should go to jail longer and that the verdict has been too soft, because if he has laundered so much money and broken so many laws, 4 months is just ridiculous, I guess this man has too much influence to go to jail any longer.

I think he should go to jail longer and that the verdict has been too soft, because if he has laundered so much money and broken so many laws, 4 months is just ridiculous, I guess this man has too much influence to go to jail any longer.
However, I believe by accepting his mistakes and paying fines, he has already been penalized so sending jail for 4 months is enough. After all his crimes are not something comparable to Sam Bankman or Do Kwon

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back