Buying a website or building your own website

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to start a website, what do you prefer? Do you buy a functional website or do you built from scratch? Well, for me the second option is better because it is not only cost effective but also allows you to create a kind of website you always wanted to create. When you buy you have to compromise on a lot of things

Building a website from scratch is really cool and fun when you have deep knowledge and extensive experience with similar projects. However, I recommend buying a pre-built site instead, as it allows you to have your desired features implemented more easily.

Building a website from scratch is really cool and fun when you have deep knowledge and extensive experience with similar projects. However, I recommend buying a pre-built site instead, as it allows you to have your desired features implemented more easily.
Well, pre-built site costs a lot of money but when you build yourself you can do it for a small price. Pre-built site, if it has traffic, and revenue, it would certainly be good if you can afford it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back