Are you holding any meme coins?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the last bearish run (about a month ago), I managed to make some good profits from Floki. I sold a large portion of my Floki asset but kept some for hodl. The price of current asset would have fetched me $200 but the current price can get me less than $100. Currently, I am not hodling any meme coin.

Not right now, and I don't think I will in the short term, I lost the desire to invest in these cryptocurrencies in the previous cycle, surely, if I had held meme coins I would have made money, but they are too risky for me.

Meme coins are certainly risky, however, I like to take risk by investing small amount on multiple coins. Even if one of my assets grows, I will be able to make profits because when meme coins grow, it will grow up by double digit

I still have some Shiba Inu coins because I bought when the price was at its peak and now the number of tokens is worth almost nothing. I still have a drop of hope that someday it will increase in price, but when I look at the market situation, I understand that such coins do not have a second chance

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back