What's new

AirDrop ($20): SPIGA CITY 🔥 REWARD 400 SPI + 100 SPI for each referral 🤩🔥

Spiga CIty

Sep 20, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
airdrop_t.jpg 🟢 AirDrop: SPIGA CITY 🔥 REWARD 400 SPI ($20) + 100 SPI for each referral ($5) 🤩🔥

Spiga City
– an upcoming NFT game (P2E), a virtual city made of skyscrapers, in which retail space in the form of NFTs will be sold, which it will be possible to: sell, rent, create your own business on them and for this all receive an SPI game token.

• Join our Telegram Announcement Channel
  • Follow us on Twitter and Like&Retweet this Tweet and @Tag 3 Friends
  • Go to the site spiga.city - connect Metamask, enter the name twitter, telegram
  • Click Claim
  • DONE

AirDrop information:
– allocated 0.1% tokens (1 000 000 SPI ) ~ 1700 participants
– participant can only produce 1 Claim tokens worth 400 SPI (20$ at the Public Sale price ($0.05))
– 100 SPI will be sent to your Metamask wallet immediately
– 300 SPI will be credited to the account balance. Unlock balance after TGE: Cliff: - 6 months, Vesting: - 12 months
– 100 SPI per referral is additionally credited to the balance of each participant (ref code is displayed after Claim tokens on the site)
– mandatory subscription to Twitter and Telegram, accounts will be verified before unlocking

Total supply: 1 000 000 000 SPI
Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Address: 0x0F1c9Be2f66aEfe54C3A73da4f082d9Ed18AAB5C

Site | Twitter | Telegram | Instagram

This sounds good but I think I'll pass because of one small key factor - the total amount of this coin. LUNA went same way and the outcome wasn't palatable. Besides referring before I earn, it doesn't go down well with me.

This sounds good but I think I'll pass because of one small key factor - the total amount of this coin. LUNA went same way and the outcome wasn't palatable. Besides referring before I earn, it doesn't go down well with me.
Are you saying you airdrop Luna to get it before it was listed on market? I also don't usually believe in airdrops as only 10 out of thousands of it posted online will be real.

View attachment 3863🟢 AirDrop: SPIGA CITY 🔥 REWARD 400 SPI ($20) + 100 SPI for each referral ($5) 🤩🔥

Spiga City
– an upcoming NFT game (P2E), a virtual city made of skyscrapers, in which retail space in the form of NFTs will be sold, which it will be possible to: sell, rent, create your own business on them and for this all receive an SPI game token.

• Join our Telegram Announcement Channel
  • Follow us on Twitter and Like&Retweet this Tweet and @Tag 3 Friends
  • Go to the site spiga.city - connect Metamask, enter the name twitter, telegram
  • Click Claim
  • DONE

AirDrop information:
– allocated 0.1% tokens (1 000 000 SPI ) ~ 1700 participants
– participant can only produce 1 Claim tokens worth 400 SPI (20$ at the Public Sale price ($0.05))
– 100 SPI will be sent to your Metamask wallet immediately
– 300 SPI will be credited to the account balance. Unlock balance after TGE: Cliff: - 6 months, Vesting: - 12 months
– 100 SPI per referral is additionally credited to the balance of each participant (ref code is displayed after Claim tokens on the site)
– mandatory subscription to Twitter and Telegram, accounts will be verified before unlocking

Total supply: 1 000 000 000 SPI
Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Address: 0x0F1c9Be2f66aEfe54C3A73da4f082d9Ed18AAB5C

Site | Twitter | Telegram | Instagram
I think this airdrop looks interesting and I like how detailed the information that has been provided is. However, I will have to do comprehensive research to see if it is truly legitimate because the rampancy of airdrop scams has been exponential recently.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back