What's new

You need to change this so it will not be abused

vest1992

I know that you get 1 credit for each reaction, though change the settings so that will be used only in threads and comments and not also in the private dm`s since the reactions there also give you 1 credit this can be abused so from my humble opinion and for your business to not be tested, go and change this ! I will bring you more information/suggestions.

Kind regards,
Emanuel

I know that you get 1 credit for each reaction, though change the settings so that will be used only in threads and comments and not also in the private dm`s since the reactions there also give you 1 credit this can be abused so from my humble opinion and for your business to not be tested, go and change this ! I will bring you more information/suggestions.

Kind regards,
Emanuel

Hello,

I have updated the payment to 0 for reacting to posts. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. And the team at Bizdustry, takes security very seriously, and we are constantly looking for ways to prevent potential fraud against our point system.

Many thanks,
Alex

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back