What's new

Would you rather have to dance forever, or sing forever?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you rather have to dance forever, or sing forever. Non-stop. I'd die if I had to dance all the time, so I think I'd do singing. It's be annoying, but I'd probably get used to it. And hey, maybe I could end up turning into a good singer so I can strike it rich as a singer. :D

This is quite difficult, I think I would prefer to sing forever even if it would bring me big headaches since I can't imagine always dancing and not being able to even sit down to rest my body, that would be extreme torture.

Well, to be sincere I can't even dance that perfect even at the moment. I am quite better in singing than dancing, I would prefer doing the singing stuff than dance. When I dance it seems everything is being broken done fast and I get famish and tired quite soon.

When someone said "I have a stressful day" that's what singing means to me. Yes, I can sing but singing forever cannot be me.

You see dancing, leave it as a job, hobby or food to me. I can dance forever and forever because dancing is like filling my body with energy😂😂.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!