What's new

Would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?

Blah

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
I'm not afraid for people to be able to read my internet history :eek:

I'm not afraid for people to be able to read my internet history :eek:
Am definitely afraid o seriously, I mean what's taking you there 😂😂. My friend read my thoughts joor. 😁😁

Internet history. I don't really search anything bad or have a reason to hide it. My thoughts can be strange at times though and I don't want people to see those! lol

I don't mind people looking into my internet history, there is nothing to hide. However, I wouldn't want anybody to read my mind, not even my spouse because my thoughts make who I am, I wouldn't want anybody to access that part of my brain.

The worst anyone is going to see in my internet history is adult website I visited and I don't have anything to be ashamed of accessing those kind of website. But having someone read my thoughts, this is something that I'm never going to agree to because there are so many things that are going on in there that other person shouldn't have access to.

There is nothing to hide in my internet history. Anyone can check my internet history, there is nothing suspicious or malicious in it. My thoughts are my privacy, they are meant to be for me alone. My friends are not meant to read my thoughts.

I wonder why some people are even bothered about their internet history unless they are doing anything that is an illegal activities which can easily land them in jail or prison. If it is about using some weird website that is adult based, I don't see the reason why an adult should be worried about that. It is something that you expected to do as an adult unless it is something that is against your religion.

I'd rather have everyone I know have access to my internet history. While it might feel a bit exposing, my online activities are likely less personal than the thoughts swirling around in my mind. Internet history is a record of my interests and searches, and it seems more manageable than having my inner thoughts laid bare. It's a trade-off between privacy and transparency, and I'd opt for sharing my digital footprint over my unfiltered thoughts.

Well, I use incognito mode so no one will be able to access my internet history except for my Internet service provider in that case I can simply use a VPN so I would choose to have everyone access my internet history rather than everyone read my thoughts.

I think I would prefer them to have access to my internet history since I mostly use the internet for work, learning, communication, and research, and I don't look for anything that could harm me, at least that's what I think, thoughts are something very private and that no one should access there

I would rather have everyone that knows me be able to read my thoughts.

I'm this kind of person that is outspoken and I hate holding anything back. So I would love it if people are able to know what I'm thinking, like what's going on in her crazy head😂😂, that way, I don't have to explain myself or keep talking when they can easily figure out what I'm thinking.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!