What's new

Will the new word limit on RIF turn it into a ghost land?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One thing that was synonymous with RIF was the prevalent of low quality posts on the forum. The admin has been proactive and imposed a 30 word per post limit and 60 words per thread limit.

How do you think this would affect the platform? Would this new word limit chase users away?

I do not think that the word limit could turn the RIF into a ghost land . Although I objected it initially but 30 words count is not too much.

There is no reason why it will turn into Ghost land and instead there are more users now who are willing to post as per the new requirements and earn

I also do not believe that RIF may turn into a ghost town now that it changed its word count policy. 30 words are not hard to compose. That also disciplines members for posting replies in 3 to 5 words, sometimes a phrase .

RIF made it for a change. It is good to see posts lengthly unlike before, something is missing, the solid content pf the posts. This time, it stands proud to have a word count from 30 onward.

30 words isn't too much for a comment and 60 words for a thread is fine and these steps were important because users were posting 10-15 word threads on the website.

It is not a big deal at all and instead it brings more quality to the site I hope. I will continue to work on that site as before

That is why members therein RIF changed a lot. They now post more than 30 words in pst replies and more than 60 words in post threads. If cannot reach the minimum word count, there is no pay.

I feel most of the users are comfortable with these changes and actually, they were the ones who gave their feedback about this word limit so the website have done well by applying these.

30 words too small, the payment for you is not deserving writing only one word, a phrase or a fragmented lines. It will be a shame to the guest of the site.

I am fine with the rules although there are times when I feel it's a little too much but we need to follow the rules in order to earn

That's right because there's no pay for a post reply words below 30. It's not hard to write 30 words with sense.

30 words too small, the payment for you is not deserving writing only one word, a phrase or a fragmented lines. It will be a shame to the guest of the site.
This is right so I see no big deal on writing thirty words for one dollar per day

They have earlier paid big without any posting limits so they were forced to make these changes so we need to agree and support that

That's right, and we all have enjoyed the website and have no complaints about it so we should support the website through thick and thin

That's right, and we all have enjoyed the website and have no complaints about it so we should support the website through thick and thin
The admin is also facing some issues with cryptocurrency withdrawals and that is why the activities have dropped

I can imagine that and I was also aware of my busy schedule and the reason why I didn't opted for Gold membership this time

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back