Will pay-to-post forums fade out?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think paid-to-post forums will fade out eventually? Do you think they're something that can be sustained forever? Personally, I think most will fade out eventually, if the admin of the site is using their own funds to pay the posters of the website, eventually they'll run out of money unless they have investors with big pockets behind the scenes. What do you think? Am I right? Or is my way of thinking about paid-to-post sites way off the mark?

Developing web scene: The web scene is continually advancing, with new stages and patterns arising consistently. Paid-to-post discussions might confront difficulties in staying aware of changing client inclinations and ways of behaving. They should adjust and develop to stay significant in a unique web-based biological system.

I do not think paid to post forums will fade away, in fact, I think just the opposite. I believe forums that do not pay for posting will cease to exist. Only few non-paying forums will remain active and the rest of the forums will die out as the owners might not be able to pay for hosting, license, etc. for a long time from their own pockets. When a forum pays, a lot of people will be attracted to use these forums. THus, you will have activities and traffic, and you can easily attract advertisers on your site.

What has been keeping paid to post forums is the revenue generation system. I believe that they are going to stay long if they are continuous ways in which they can make money and reward their active users.

I really think not, people have lost interest in forums in general since the arrival of social networks, and it is those forums that are paying to share knowledge and ideas that are making a dent in the market, apart from those that are highly consolidated.

paid to post forums can help owners to make money because the members on the site will build content and traffic and you can get ads and earn from ads if you have traffic. Likewise, there is an interest among people to join these forums for easy money. Therefore, I do not think paid-to-post have better chances for survival.

I do feel that if the owners of forums that choose to make their forums a pay-to-post site can get the balance right in terms of monetization and paying out for activity, then pay-to-post forums will thrive.

Unfortunately, I feel forums that do not offer a payout option or even become a pay-to-post forum will be the ones that will struggle and even due out which is a shame but with the way things are changing in the world, a lot of people are looking for ways to be able to do things to earn an income and that will be what becomes more popular in the future.

I feel forums that do not offer a payout option or even become a pay-to-post forum will be the ones that will struggle
That's what I think. I have been running forums for a couple of years and I rarely get users who join and post voluntarily without expecting any credits. While I cannot operate pay to post forums, I frequently buy posting packages on webmaster forums and get content.

Forums aren't as popular as they once were. Most people have gravitated towards Discord servers or social media for public discourse and discussions. I still like forums though and like to spend my time at them, but I feel as if forums aren't going to be popular forever.

Forums aren't as popular as they once were. Most people have gravitated towards Discord servers or social media for public discourse and discussions. I still like forums though and like to spend my time at them, but I feel as if forums aren't going to be popular forever.

I do not agree with you regarding this. I think that paid to post forums have actually become much more popular and they are thriving a lot. In the past, we used to have just two popular paid forums that were MyLot and PostLoop. However, now we can find more and more paid to post forums that have gained much popularity.

I think organic activities on forums have decreased. If the forum does not have any kind of reward system, people do not remain active on forums. These days only two kinds of forums have activities, one, paid to post forums, and two, web master forums. While people visit paid to post forms for earning incentives, webmaster forums are used by website ownersto generate traffic and activities on their sites.

This is not possible. Paid to post forum can never fade out as there are platform that even pay external content writers to create engaging content for their forum as to keep it alive. There is always competition when it comes to forums as your competitors will prefer this means to outrank you in the market. 😏😏

A lot of people are fascinated with running forums, however, getting members on forums is very difficult. Therefore, they resort to pay people to posting on their forums. Eben when they do not have pay to post programs on their forums, they will frequently hire paid posters. This creates earning opportunities for people willing to to write short content for forums.

Some site are no longer paying. I think in most cases, the platform ownership may be transferred to the new admin who doesn't really understand the forum. The same thing happened to Advisordia, and till now, the platform is still on paused.

Some site are no longer paying. I think in most cases, the platform ownership may be transferred to the new admin who doesn't really understand the forum. The same thing happened to Advisordia, and till now, the platform is still on paused.
This is the main purpose as sometimes if you pay and do not see the result expected like people are not posting their own redaction but using AI tools or plagiarized content then why does the admin have to continue someone just the work is copied from another website and publish an article in yours or even use AI tool to generate text or response and copy it? Rarely does one still post something from their personal effort.

This is the main purpose as sometimes if you pay and do not see the result expected like people are not posting their own redaction but using AI tools or plagiarized content then why does the admin have to continue someone just the work is copied from another website and publish an article in yours or even use AI tool to generate text or response and copy it? Rarely does one still post something from their personal effort.
That's what moderator supposed to check out. There are some site that are very strict, even you're caught with Ai text or content, you're ban immediately. Beemoneyforum is the best example.

AI is banned in most PTP forums, but there are some that don't give it that much importance and it is not in their policy to ban if you use AI, but BMF and Bizdustry do not allow the use of AI to create content, and I really think that It is the most coherent thing for the SEO of the website.

AI is banned in most PTP forums, but there are some that don't give it that much importance and it is not in their policy to ban if you use AI, but BMF and Bizdustry do not allow the use of AI to create content, and I really think that It is the most coherent thing for the SEO of the website.
That's impressive, atleast, someone can come up with something unique without copying from internet.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back