What's new

Which payment service you perfer and why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most preferable means of payment is PayPal and this is because it is a tested and trusted means of payment, and more also it is very fast and reliable. They charge little amount for each transactions

I prefer Cryptocurrency, because is my best payment service you can receive money from any country. So Cryptocurrency makes it possible to withdraw my cash, that is the reason why I like the option.

As an online freelancer who works on various online platform, I prefer to use PayPal to receive my online payment due to their fast receiving and payment option. The only downside of the payment system is there charges. Though there charges is based on how much you're withdrawing but I don't really like it at all

For me the best payment procesor is Paypal. Zero fees for withdraw, 1.99% for deposit. Cashout in 1-2 business days or in minutes for 1% fee.
This are the reasons why I perfer Paypal.
You can share your honest choice there.
Paypal is not used in my country, so I have to choose different substitution for that. I am using different cryptocurreny wallets. I am using different wallets and exchangers like payeer, probit, coinEx and trust wallets.

PayPal isn't available in my country so my preferred payment processors are perfect money and payeer because they accept my country and have relatively low fees. also, I can exchange money on these accounts to a cryptocurrency of my choice pretty easily.

For me the best payment procesor is Paypal. Zero fees for withdraw, 1.99% for deposit. Cashout in 1-2 business days or in minutes for 1% fee.
This are the reasons why I perfer Paypal.
You can share your honest choice there.
Your view to this is right, but I would prefer using Crypto. The payment terms is reliable and it allows for no further stress before withdrawal is to be made. It is easily accessible in terms of cash-out modes, it has just 2% rate to be withdrawn on every transaction fee.
The cypto currency payment term has a unique way of operating, such as when you keep your cash in the wallet, it would automatically be liable to increase as times goes by.

When it comes to payment options for ecurrencies I will definitely for go for Payeer because it fast and the transaction fee is very low. Generally bitcoin payment is the best for me because I can easily convert it to Local currency.

PayPal is good and easy to use for transaction. But I prefer to use cryptocorrency for my any transaction of foreign to local and I do not have any problem with it since I am being using it. Though I usefully use PayPal once a while.

PayPal is not available in my country Pakistan. I prefer easypaisa and jazzcash which are very popular in my country and we can easily send and receive money by using these Methods. Western union is also good Method to receive and send money from Pakistan to other countries.

Crypto is my preferred choice. It might rise up from the original money sent to me due to price action of Bitcoin. And if the price should go down too, it might make the money to decrease. But it's always fun having coin instored in my wallet.

Pay-stack for me. its less strenuous and fast, i just wish my country could mandate the use of online payment scheme for daily transactions. but i understand that the level of illiteracy wouldn't allow that.There's a lot to be resolved in my country.

I would have preferred PayPal because of positive reviews I do read about it. But I have never used it before because it is not fully operated in my country. So, I will go for payoneer or crypto currency.

Cryptocurrencies is the only way I can receive payment in my country, so there I prefer to receive my payment specifically through Bitcoin.
Another reason I prefer payment through Bitcoin is that the exchange rate I get to convert my money into my country's local currency on the coin wallet that I am using is so high unlike normal bank rates.

You are very fortunate to have both PayPal and Airtm available to you . As for me , cryptocurrency is the best for me , as it is available in almost all the country and I can easily transfer to my local Bank account from it .
I understand that Airtm also works worldwide, with which you can also transfer money to your bank account. Of course, this can be a second option since you have your crypto portfolio and it works for you. Me because until now I do not work with cryptocurrencies, but even so, Airtm has the option to receive crypto and I have read that Paypal does too.

As for me I prefer PayPal and that's the best just that it's not safe but the best is Bitcoin and it's safer and secure, I never encounter any problem with my Bitcoin wallet (LUNO) and it's easy to withdraw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back