What's new

Which niches do best when it comes to traffic?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It seems some niches or topics do better than others. In terms of general sites, services, shops, etc. which niches would you say perform the best in 2023?

I think at the top are always going to be social platforms like reddit, twitter, facebook, youtube, etc. but outside of these AI seems to have picked up a lot of steam.

Oh I couldn't tell you. There is a lot of niches that do good, some that do bad. I think the health/fitness niche is an obvious one, as it's so wide open, and yet so many people promote in there. I feel like gossip sites and streamers get a lot of traffic.

Social media is the best place to gain traffic imo.

In my experience, niches do not actuallly matter when it comes to building traffic, either through search engines or social media. What matters is your SEO and digital marketing effort. If you have 100k Twitter followers, you can build traffic on any niches, if you have zero followers, you will not build any traffic. If your SEO is perfect, you get traffic on any niches, and if you have not implemenbted correct SDEO strategies, you might never receive search engine traffic.

Non-family oriented niches do well. I won't get into that. Regarding other stuff, I would say stuff that caters to basic needs would do well like food or employment. Anyway, one non-essential popular thing is comedy.

Dating, social, and ecommerce niches can generate a lot of traffic recently. Many people are into these websites. These nichea can really attract visitors.

Lifestyle and personal development niches are often strong performers in terms of attracting traffic. People are naturally drawn to content that enhances their lives, whether it's about improving relationships, personal growth, or simply enjoying a better lifestyle. These niches have a broad appeal because they address universal aspects of human experience.

Well well, I once thought niches is really the big deal here, but doesn't all that depends on the niche. When it has to do with traffic it is clearly known that the content or should I say topics/info you provide that really matters and in addition to that is your target audience.

I say this because we are in the century where most things are tends to be of more relevance that before. There are tons of diverse/familiar niches out there but content is where the difference is derived from.

Finances, health, food and relationships should be amonsgt the top topics when it comes to traffic. However, the competition is as much as the traffic so you may not get as much share of it as you want.

If you are using keywords that get a lot of search hits, and if your site manages to rank for those keywords, you will get a lot of traffic. For instance, in the US alone "keto recipe" gets 74 k monthly searches, and if you can rank high for this keyword, you can expect to get thousands of views from search engines.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back