What's new

When the supply of cryptocurrency such as Tron is too much in circulation, how can it be controlled to avoid dumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylinks

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When the supply of cryptocurrency such as Tron is too much in circulation, how can it be controlled to avoid dumping?

Dumping can not be stopped, people would usually dump a project if they fear for it's future.

Already most of the coins and tokens known today will go to zero, that's the simple truth, what you should mind is protecting your investment in crypto currency.

Dumping is not the issue right now, I think it is investing in the right coin not to face a bad turn around.

I think Tron have alot of projects and smart contract on it to be dump, I just fear if it will ever rise.

let no one fool anyone the total supply and circulating supply of a coin also affects how it fares in The market. There was a coin in the Definitely space that surpassed bitcoins value a few months back. One of the contributing factors to that growth was the low supply of that token which automatically caused a spike in price.

There is only one possible way to reduce the supply of a coin in the market ; it is the strategy called buy back ,where a cryptocurrency company buys back their own coin in order to reduce it's supply and thus make the coin to skyrocket to a higher price due to low supply . Investors can also help by buying more .

That's why its creators will always watch the market before mining more Trons. In order to avoid excessive mining and resulting to dumping. Cos people might fear for their investment and drop it. At the meantime Tron coin is not at the rising at all, it has stacked for years now since it's invention. I have never seen Tron rising above $0.03 per token before.

I think Tron is the right cryptocurrencies that anyone can invest in right now, and i believe they will not fail leading to the coin being too much in circulation, instead they will keep on appreciating like it has been doing for a long time now. I see tron as a very good coin that is capable of going very high in it's price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back