What's your country minimum wage?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let me start with myself, in my region the minimum amount of monthly living wage is less than USD. What about yours?

Just for the curiosity sake since members come from all over the world, I think to myself "why not ask this kind of question?". I want to know more about countries all around the world and its economies.

The minimum salary in my country is 400 thousand bolivares and 400 thousand in tiketc basket, which gives a total of 800 thousand bolivares, the price of the dollar today is 528 thousand. that is, less than two dollars a month's salary.

The minimum wage in my country is currently pegged at about $80 and many employers even refuse to adhere to paying the meagre amount.

I think that's the minimum wage in my country is about 170$ per month ( the cleaners ) but the engineerings and the doctors have a high salary (+1000$ per month)

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back