What's new

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, I am only writing articles for Forum coin. I can earn for both forum posting and article writing there. If you are intrested, you can apply to become an article writer there. You can also try Hubpages. It is another site that pays for article writing. And if your country is accepted by Stripe, you can also earn for article writing in Vocal Media and Medium, both pay via Stripe.
Ok thanks alot. I will apply. Can you help me with the registration link for forum coin? Also how much do they pay for writing articles and also for forum posting?

There are countless cool ways to make money online. Making money with what you enjoy and do everyday what is part of you, is really cool.
Meanwhile, there are countless ways you can make money online like affiliate athlete marketing is like selling people product in order to get the percentage current commission. You can also do freelancing work that is a cool way to make money online. YouTube is another cool way to make money online.

Please can you teach me how you make money in crypto trading.

Please which article writing sites do you use to earn money online.
I think if you want to make more money from crypto trading i think you need to actually first have your investment ready because thar is the most needed part ,then after you can choose the coin you want to invest on ,but make sure you have studied the coin before investing to avoid making loss i think ,so this are things you need to consider

There are different online stuff you can make money from. One of my friends uses YouTube to make cool cash and also different domain
You can also sell online using drop shipping method you can place goods online and when order is made you deliver direct from the sellers shop

There are different online stuff you can make money from. One of my friends uses YouTube to make cool cash and also different domain
You can also sell online using drop shipping method you can place goods online and when order is made you deliver direct from the sellers shop
wow this is really good i think , but i think that rate at which people use youtube to earn has greatly increased because of the multiple methods of earning i think,so this might have increased the rate because you could earn from AdSense ads and others ,so the method is really many and it's profitable i think

There are many ways of earning online courtsy of technological advancement and computer literacy.bloggers make money alot, affiliate marketers and what we even do on this platform fetches money.

You gotta learn a skill or two, nothing is free, you have to work hard, part of working hard is this platform where you make money from comments, kindly learn a skill like web design, graphics design or even learn how to code

This are some cool way to make money in Nigeria;

1. Publish Books Online​

Okadabooks is an online website in Nigeria that makes it fast, easy and free to publish books online. This is not limited to books alone but also short stories, reviews or anything worth reading. The best part is that Okadabooks allows users to monetize each book published which means you get paid when any of your publications are downloaded or read.

2. Sell Designs & Creatives Online​

Do you have some basic design experience? Printivo Online Store is a marketplace that allows anyone to upload and sell designs to customers. Each time a Printivo customer makes use of your design or orders a print with your design you get paid 15% of the value of the design by Printivo.

3. List on Property Websites​

Do you know of any property available for rent or building for sale in your area where you live? You can always earn a quick agency fee by posting available properties in your area on property websites such as Tolet, Jumia House & Private Property. All you have to do is to register as an agent and you are good to go.

4. Start a Blog or a Vlog​

Yes, good old blogging is still chugging along in 2017. By providing valuable content on a regular basis you attract like-minded prospects who are interested in information and products related to your niche. The more traffic you have the more money you can make by monetizing your blog. For Vlogging, you can get started by creating a Youtube channel as a platform for distributing your video contents.

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
I have also heard a lot of people making money from domain sales and domain flipping, but I don't really know how it works and I would really love to learn more about it. You can also make a lot of money if you have a YouTube channel that is very active.

I have also heard a lot of people making money from domain sales and domain flipping, but I don't really know how it works and I would really love to learn more about it. You can also make a lot of money if you have a YouTube channel that is very active.
Before then, bear in mind that domain flipping is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to be didicated too. Go to www namepros.com and you will learn a lot from past experience of other people who have earned from the business.

There are many ways of earning online courtsy of technological advancement and computer literacy.bloggers make money alot, affiliate marketers and what we even do on this platform fetches money.
Yeah true many bloggers do earn a lot from affliate marketing since most see that as a fast way to earn more cash i think and also most earn from adsense ads and others , so there are really many ways bloggers usually use to earn more money and bloggers take advantage of that and most use every opportunity
Post automatically merged:

Yeah true many bloggers do earn a lot from affliate marketing since most see that as a fast way to earn more cash i think and also most earn from adsense ads and others , so there are really many ways bloggers usually use to earn more money and bloggers take advantage of that and most use every opportunity

I am amused with some friends in Facebook who are into dropshipping. They are selling different kinds of stuff, food products, farm products, clothing and even personal accessories. They are earning good because they have been dropshipping for years now. Maybe dropshipping is the coolest way to earn online because there is no capital needed. Just connect to a supplier who would agree to dropshipping and that's it.

I agree with you, domain flipping business are very lucrative business that can fetch you some good amount of money
If you are serious with them you can make a lot of money within a month

Well shall as I know. There are easy ways to make money like youtube, website, instagram, etc. But it all depends on the type of a skills you have or acquired base on your own knowledge or understand. But youtube is the best because you get more likes and views on it which you are paid of.

The coolest way to make money is through this medium that is biz industry, another coolest way is through individual hard work. Also, it can be through the salary you earn monthly from the job done in your various working places.

As far as what I read the coolest way is when you are earning when you are playing online or performing. So I guess it's live streaming what you love to do and at the same time earning in different platforms. Know what your niche first and then the rest will follow.

There are many coolest way to make money online, some of them are e-commerce, estate/ Property management, once you have your property been set up well and you have a well placed website for it people can view no it right at the comfort of their house, they can view the interior and exterior of the house once they are satisfied with it they know that it's from a reliable source they can transfer the money into your account and you make your money without stressing yourself by walking up and down with the customer.

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
The age of technology is backward And if humans have knowledge and skills, they can easily perform any work and business. And online work, which is easy and we can make better profits, so I do not think any work is easy and there is a lot of difficulty in both offline and online, and my advice to those who work online is to start their own business and earn profits. Online clothing business can also earn profits by starting a pottery business and earn good money.

Bring vloger or blogger so profitable if you know the tactics. The platform YouTube it's so profitable!
If you have a camera and a computer you can make money so easy, you can make stream and put a donation link. Make reasonable and impressive content to appeal the people.

There are many ways to make money online if you are very versatile with pressing phones and getting information online. Simply pick up your phone and browse the internet for a lot of post websites where you can earn ithiut any stress. you can check up fiverr dot com, freelancer.com is also there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back