What Do You Want to Try to Make a Lot of Money Online

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I do many things to earn money online, like selling products and services to running blogs and forums, freelance writing, digital marketing etc. I have skills on multiple areas (but I don’t claim to be an expert). I have also tried making videos for money but I am not making money yet (making $5-$10 does not count as making money, right). I think the best way to make money online is by making videos and I would like to improve my video making skills and start my video content creation journey.

Those days when paid to post forums were still very much active, I post on them regularly to make money. Now I try to look for other ways as that no longer work. I’m trying out buying and selling online.

If you have the interest in making a lot of money online, it is very important to focus on areas where your skills and interest that will align. Starting an e-commerce store, freelancing or any kind of high demanding niche require investing in online courses because it will help develop your skills more .

I also tried making videos but I didn't like it because it takes too much time. I want to raise enough money to buy mining equipment and I want to try how profitable it will be in practice because in theory it is profitable

I also tried making videos but I didn't like it because it takes too much time. I want to raise enough money to buy mining equipment and I want to try how profitable it will be in practice because in theory it is profitable
If you can use cheaper electricity such s solar energy mining can be profitable. If you can invest a lot of money on hardware, you might be able to mine well.

Do you need to have some special skill or anyone can do videos? I want to start my own thing for a long time already and that makes me a little mad that i postpone that all the time. These days i am going to reach out to virtudesk customer service and ask them for some help.

Last edited:
Are you telling me that you do so many things online and you can't make more than $5-10 a day?
Then you should change your activity and become as you said a Blogger making videos on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back