What's new

What do you prefer to use, debit or credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both credit card and my ATM card which is a debit card. The credit card that I have are for fixed purposes like one is for the gasoline and groceries, the 2nd card is for dining out and shopping and the 3rd is for sundries. Yes, I have 3 credit cards but with a specific purpose for each one. I don't remember using my debit card because if I do not want to pay with my credit card I always use cash. This is not to brag but I always have cash in my wallet. That is my "security blanket" so to speak.

I know the credit card was made to help people take care of certain needs and emergencies when they cant afford to take care of them. But in actual since it is like borrowing to use today but will be returned tomorrow. I will rather stick to my debut card, so that I can ensure I spend within my spending capacity.

Debit card, because nobody accepts payment via credit card in my country, so basically no one owns one👀

Its a good idea to have both cards,its a very good idea to know how fast your debts are increasing as well as the other way round.so its alright to have both. Both i'll prefer to have the debit card anyways.

Its a good idea to have both cards,its a very good idea to know how fast your debts are increasing as well as the other way round.so its alright to have both. Both i'll prefer to have the debit card anyways.
But it's the truth we don't use credit card in this country, do we?

Debits card is the only card that we use in Nigeria, we don't use credit card here or it's not common in this part of the business world, so naturally debit card will be my best payment option simply because it is the only payment option I am very confident of having.

As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
Debit any day. For one thing, I don't like debt, so I can't go for credit. Moreover debit is the one widely used in my country. I can't be having my account frozen because of debt that could be avoided. So I will continue using using my debit.

I also prefer the debit cards because you are making use of your money for the purchases but you are using the issuing bank money when you use credit cards. Failure to pay back your bills in full by month end with incur high interest on the balance thereby plunging you into debt.

I don't think I make use of credit card ,I know I always need money so and mostly make use of my debit card .it helps me get my cash in this text and anytime I want .

As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
I have never used a credit card, and I don't think I plan to even in the future. I would rather use debit cards instead so I can manage my funds without thinking of the credits I'd have. And I think I can discipline myself better with using only debit cards.

In the part of the world that I come from, that is no credit card. We only have debit cards. I have seen people using credit card and I can say if there is no discipline, there will always be overspending for credit card users. So I prefer debit card.

As a consumer I prefer to use my debit card any time I'm shopping. However, that doesn't mean it I see opportunity to use creditcard I won't use it because they don't really use credit card in my country for those who don't have much

If you want to avoid debt or you don’t like paying monthly bills, use your debit card.

If you want to earn rewards for your everyday spending, use a credit card that allows you to do that.

I never used any of them so far but i have an ATM card but to be honest i still do not know is that debit or credit. I think it would be debit card. As it is used to take money from ATM. Anyways but these cards enable us to take money in a simple and easier way.

I preferred using debit card card than credit card while because I hate to be in debt just like that so is better I make use of my account balance in my debit card card than using credit card that I will now be struggling to pay back.

Debit and credit card has its advantages and disadvantages. Credit card can be use to shop online while debit card can also be use but the charges are different. Debit card is not acceptable in all online shops.

If you want to avoid debt or you don’t like paying monthly bills, use your debit card.

If you want to earn rewards for your everyday spending, use a credit card that allows you to do that.

Debit cards draw money from your bank account. Credit cards allow you to borrow money that must be repaid. Credit cards offer several advantages, including the chance to build credit and improved security measures.

Credit cards give you access to a single line of credit issued by a bank, while debit cards deduct money directly from your bank account. Credit cards provide better consumer protection against fraud than debit cards linked to a bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back