What can you say about YSense forum?

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined thissite for curioisty. At first, the site was so good giving me many surveys and videos to watch for the promise of payment, but I noticed there is no display of points after watching the videos. And those surveys paid me only 1 cent per survey. It was so disappointing that I decided not to visit that site again. Then they messaged me to do surveys, but the same experience. May I know if this site's forum pays us too? I posted in their form, but there was no pay. Let me know about your experience of this site so that others will also be alerted.

What I know is it's not a forum and is just a website. It was a Ptc website earlier but now just a survey website

What I know is it's not a forum and is just a website. It was a Ptc website earlier but now just a survey website
They have forum portal in fact I posted there too and was approved from moderation. There are many topics discussed by members. They have many portals to earn.

They are only paying for surveys now which I am not good at so I cannot earn from this website now

I received a message from Snse inviting me to do surveys, so I did visit the site. But there were only 2 questions raised on that survey hehehe. I was paid 3 cents lol. It is okay for me It is money.

I think 3 cents is low from a survey LOL but since it was easy no need to complain about it and I hope you can find more such surveys

I would have started if they were continuing with the PTC as at least I would have earned something even if its little but cannot expect to earn from surveys

I am surprised this day Ph time because YSense messaged me to do survey hehe and I did the survey but so funny there were only two questions and one poll survey. The payment was 2 cents lol.

Ysense was formerly called clicksense, right?I signed up with clicksense a long time, it was a PTC site where we could earn from paid to click ads. I used the site for sometime and then got bored and left. Ysense is a survey site and I have never checked the site, because I am not into online surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back