What's new

Watch the content you post to check for replies.

I do check the the replies that quotes my posts or mention my name but in my experience most of the time these members are quoting without any valid reason

You're very correct. Especially for those people who just post their referral link and the rest things doesn't matter anymore.
That you made a post shows you're knowledgeable about the subject area and someone would definitely need guidance.

You're very correct. Especially for those people who just post their referral link and the rest things doesn't matter anymore.
That you made a post shows you're knowledgeable about the subject area and someone would definitely need guidance.
True. I've came across this several times someone will just post his or her referral link and that's all without further explanation. It doesn't sounds serious.

I do make sure I reply to a member that wants to know about something. I believe we are all here to help ourselves achieve financial freedom which is the ultimate goal. I do not usually create threads but I do reply to comments well I guess.

I do make sure I reply to a member that wants to know about something. I believe we are all here to help ourselves achieve financial freedom which is the ultimate goal. I do not usually create threads but I do reply to comments well I guess.
That's true. But their are many people in here that does not reply or will I say they don't want to help people all they care about is to earn that's all.

This is so true and is very much important to keep a thread active always, but it seems some members do not understand how the *watch thread* or content works. That is why they don't bother about it.

I try as much as possible to follow and reply my post, though have not posted much lately. It helps to get other perspectives of the topic, which very important for me.

It is very important to do follow up on your contents. You will stand to gain more from the contributions of the more experienced members here. I always ensure to do Follow up on my contents.

A lot of people only are interested in making sure that they get some points for creating different topics for that people to discuss and so they don't even care about replying anybody there.

Well, this could be because some of the comments doesn't actually ask a real question as regarding the post and some just give their own thoughts so it is usually no a good use of time to revisiting such comments it would suffice to move on to another post.

When it comes to Bizdustry forum, I always check my posts and post replies on my own posts and I also post replies on other's posts. I am quite active in here and I also enjoy posting on Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry!
That's same with me, but after going through some comments you will notice that some aren't asking really Targeted questions so I simply ignore and reply the ones that has something to contribute to making the post more informative.

When it comes to Bizdustry forum, I always check my posts and post replies on my own posts and I also post replies on other's posts. I am quite active in here and I also enjoy posting on Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry!
I love BizDustry its a friendly place to chat and talk with others. I am a Moderator here and I can say I dont really care about the money i get well sure its fun to get some but I usually withdraw when I need to. I do always check my posts and sometimes even reply to some of the people but our threads we post will get burried with others so most of the people making threads end up not replying.

Since I have joined this great forum, I have enjoyed every bit of it and it has been a great honor learning and earning here. However there is something I have noticed for some time now, there are some people who do not follow/watch their posts.

I think when someone post certain contents, he/she should at least watch it to know what replies people give. Imagine someone who posted about something that needs serious attention and then another member replies expecting your feedback but you didn't even check back to know what replies have been posted, how do you expect such person to feel after waiting for your feedback but didn't see. This forum I believe is not meant for earning only but for sharing ideas and for serious discussions.

Your thoughts about this post are welcome.
Of course, I personally love follow backs. I always have a lesson to learn from it, to know what I'm doing wrong and things I should not change. Checking back on your post is necessary

A lot of people always follow some of their post and topics they created. Sometimes a lot of people may choose not to follow some of the post they created because maybe they have been able to get the information they are looking for to solved their problem.

That's true. But their are many people in here that does not reply or will I say they don't want to help people all they care about is to earn that's all.
I always prefer following my post and my comment to know how people reply and comment to my post , because I learn a lot from people commenting an sometimes advising on my post.

I always prefer following my post and my comment to know how people reply and comment to my post , because I learn a lot from people commenting an sometimes advising on my post.
That's same to me, I like to see people comments on my post, this helps me to know what people are saying on the content I post, it also helps me to add knowledge.

I try as much as possible to follow and reply my post, though have not posted much lately. It helps to get other perspectives of the topic, which very important for me.
I am always following my post for replies because I know that's why i can learn more about my blemishes and also learn more about things I don't know most especially crypto currency.

That's a good idea, you can actually earn a good amount of money if you are working here on bizdustry, not only that you can decide to add another forum in other to boost your earnings.

Except in cases where the thread is extremely intriguing and every reply has fresh information that can be useful to you, you should not pay attention to the thread if the topic is uninteresting.

Since I joined this great forum, I have enjoyed every bit of it and it has been a great honor learning and earning here. However there is something I have noticed for some time now, there are some people who do not follow/watch their posts.

I think when someone posts certain content, he/she should at least watch it to know what replies people give. Imagine someone who posted about something that needs serious attention and then another member replies expecting your feedback but you didn't even check back to know what replies have been posted, how do you expect such a person to feel after waiting for your feedback but didn't see it? This forum I believe is not meant for earning only but for sharing ideas and for serious discussions.

Your thoughts about this post are welcome.
I always prefer to do this because maybe I am somewhere Unprofessional and giving some wrong things so after getting replies I go to check my mistakes and wrong things and if there are no wrong things and I am correct then I'll be very happy to see that I am not unprofessional. I know something about these things so it is quite interesting to see good things about your feed and the content which you have provided to an online forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back