Nov 29, 2020
USD
$14.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi Dear members!

I want to know more about this rule to that

"Users must not be in the same household or use the same IP address"

Can any one explain more about it?

Is I have to use only IP address? For Bizdustry?

OR

I can use different IP addresses for Bizdustry?

If you know about it then, give reply me.

Yes, you are only permitted to have one account per household. If you are found otherwise, we will require ID documentation, and the management team has the right to ban your account if we suspect multiple account sharing in the same home. https://bizdustry.com/help/terms/

Yes, you are only permitted to have one account per household. If you are found otherwise, we will require ID documentation, and the management team has the right to ban your account if we suspect multiple account sharing in the same home. https://bizdustry.com/help/terms/
Alright Sir!

Actually I want to know that,

Can I operate my Bizdusrty account both on data connection (SIM card) and Wi Fi connection?

Does this mean that two individuals living in the household can not access bizdustry.if this is it I now know the reason my neighbor whose brother is already on bizdustry couldn't complete her registration despite verifying her account.

Does this mean that two individuals living in the household can not access bizdustry.if this is it I now know the reason my neighbor whose brother is already on bizdustry couldn't complete her registration despite verifying her account.
I think two individuals in the same household can use BizDustry but it shouldn't be from the same IP. If you have your own device it should be different from what others in your household should be using.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back