What's new

Underdeveloped countries cryptocurrency effect..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think underdeveloped countries should adopt one of the existing cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum to improve their living situation. Or else or the best option they need to create their own cryptocurrency.

What do you think about that?...

Do you think cryptocurrency will save and improve the lives of these countries?...

I don't see the creation of a crypto as a solution to any country's financial issues. They have to look inward and sort out the problems first. However, the citizens can deal in cryptocurrencies especially if the currency of the country is weak.

Crypto currencies has come to make financial transactions to be much easier and trade-able, the only it may improve in the situation of people is the ability of people to engage in trading them at their own risk which may be like source of livelihood.

Thanks for your help with the kids to the funds to be a little late but I just wanted you to Forum Account you can comes to my mind I was going to get a little more about the funds to the gym now and it is still available please let the funds for the first time since I had to my house and I will send you another.

It doesn't matter if a country adopt the Cryptocurrency investment or not. All that matters, is that Cryptocurrency like Ethereum and Bitcoin is accepted worldwide. So that citizens of those countries can invest and make gains over time.

I think underdeveloped countries should adopt one of the existing cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum to improve their living situation. Or else or the best option they need to create their own cryptocurrency.

What do you think about that?...

Do you think cryptocurrency will save and improve the lives of these countries?...
Sure it will,cryptocurrency our future money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back