What's new

The yen continues to plummet against the dollar.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$23.1100USD
Biznotes
The yen's situation seems unsustainable, with a Japanese central bank that is not willing to act seriously, the yen continues to plummet and erode the economic power of the population with a debt to GDP of 230% and with no desire to change its monetary policy, the yen is trading at 158 yen/dollar, the outlook continues to worsen for the yen.

1714242032456.png

More people gets interested on Duolingo to learn chinese which reveals this increase of the price too. Their economy is increasing every day too.
This is bad, as inflation is skyrocketing due to the incredible debt they have, almost 300% against their GDP, and the Yen is Japan's currency, not China's

This is bad, as inflation is skyrocketing due to the incredible debt they have, almost 300% against their GDP, and the Yen is Japan's currency, not China's
I get confused because the term yen is similar to yuan so I think it is Chinese currency. The two terms are similar so that is why I confuse between both of them.

Japanese Yen I never liked the Japanese Yen as a currency it was never steady or stable. My advice is always not to use Japanese Yen in cryptocurrency trading, storing crypto on your balance or Have savings in this currency. Always use first Dollar second Pound Sterling, and last Euro.

I get confused because the term yen is similar to yuan so I think it is Chinese currency. The two terms are similar so that is why I confuse between both of them.
Don't worry, we can all get confused.

Japanese Yen I never liked the Japanese Yen as a currency it was never steady or stable. My advice is always not to use Japanese Yen in cryptocurrency trading, storing crypto on your balance or Have savings in this currency. Always use first Dollar second Pound Sterling, and last Euro.
the Yen is a weak currency because its central bank has taken measures that leave much to be desired and does not know how to act, but the euro, the dollar and all the others are the same but on a smaller scale, none of them is a store of value.

The central bank of Japan seems to be taking matters into its own hands, I have also read news that the US is intervening in the situation in Japan with a bailout, I am not sure, what is real is that the Yen has strengthened somewhat and is now at 155 JPY/$

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back