What's new

Striking a balance between short term and long term needs

Well I always try to manage my long term and short term needs by balancing that with my plans that one that are essential or without that can't go ahead that are my bills or that other one is that are not essential and i can go ahead of tha because something is better then nothing so take little but good to spent good try to manage everything on time just to avoid bad time.

Some people have a hard time trying to separate funds for short term immediate funds, and funds set aside for issues in the future. If you are not diligently putting some money aside for the future, you may end up working more than you should to get funds for emergencies.

Have you found a way to split your money for the here and now, and for the future? If so, what works for you?
I divide my income into 3 portions first one will go to my investments second one will be used for daily life and third portion is going to saving money.

Well I think the perfect thing to do is always have a scale of preference which means I only spend my funds in whatever is of much importance at the moment this would enable me have some funds I could keep for other long term tasks as well.

It is best to save money by either reducing our purchases on the number of items we want, but do not need or to scrap the idea of buying these things completely. It is easier said than done, though

I do not see anything wrong with spending money on your family. However, there comes a time when people have a much harder time spending money on items that are necessary.

I do not see anything wrong with spending money on your family. However, there comes a time when people have a much harder time spending money on items that are necessary.
When it comes to family, I think no one should compromise especially in regards to finances. However, these times are challenging, and it would not surprise me to see people restricting their net spend a little

When it comes to family, I think no one should compromise especially in regards to finances. However, these times are challenging, and it would not surprise me to see people restricting their net spend a little

There are many people who try to manage their finances by sacrificing the wants of their families because they would need to focus more on the necessities of family members.

There are many people who try to manage their finances by sacrificing the wants of their families because they would need to focus more on the necessities of family members.
While I cannot speak for every family and how they enforce their lifestyle, I believe that there does come a time where you have to prioritize the needs of the family over the wants, particularly in these poor economic conditions

While I cannot speak for every family and how they enforce their lifestyle, I believe that there does come a time where you have to prioritize the needs of the family over the wants, particularly in these poor economic conditions

Yes, but I have seen many people abandoning their family members. In fact, their own family members also abandon them and they rely solely on Allah Almighty and look for job opportunities to feed themselves.

Yes, but I have seen many people abandoning their family members. In fact, their own family members also abandon them and they rely solely on Allah Almighty and look for job opportunities to feed themselves.
This scenario you have described is really unfortunate and I would not even wish that on my worst enemy. To be fully detached from family members is a real shame because family is the backbone of an individual

This scenario you have described is really unfortunate and I would not even wish that on my worst enemy. To be fully detached from family members is a real shame because family is the backbone of an individual

There are many people who go abroad and then they work harder. After that, they save enough money so that they could also live with their families in the foreign country as well where they themselves have settled down.

There are many people who go abroad and then they work harder. After that, they save enough money so that they could also live with their families in the foreign country as well where they themselves have settled down.
I think that seeking greener pastures abroad is not necessarily a surprise, especially given that the opportunities to thrive in that locality are far more available than the limited means back home.

I think that seeking greener pastures abroad is not necessarily a surprise, especially given that the opportunities to thrive in that locality are far more available than the limited means back home.

I can also understand that there are many people who do become rich when they go abroad. However, majority of the people struggle in there because living in a foreign country is not that easy.

I can also understand that there are many people who do become rich when they go abroad. However, majority of the people struggle in there because living in a foreign country is not that easy.
This is a valid point because living abroad is not a piece of cake by any stretch. In some cases, one would have to work multiple jobs just to make ends meet because the bills and taxes are monstrously high

This is a valid point because living abroad is not a piece of cake by any stretch. In some cases, one would have to work multiple jobs just to make ends meet because the bills and taxes are monstrously high

In many cases, living in a different country could be harder than living in your own country. this is because when you live in your own country, you tend to interact with people who belong to your own nationality.

In many cases, living in a different country could be harder than living in your own country. this is because when you live in your own country, you tend to interact with people who belong to your own nationality.
This is a good point. Also, in the initial stages, it can be hard to adapt to the culture and way of doing things. Living in a different country is not always the best move, as we have been told.

This is a good point. Also, in the initial stages, it can be hard to adapt to the culture and way of doing things. Living in a different country is not always the best move, as we have been told.

I have spent around 13 years in Saudi Arabia. I love the Saudi culture and i also used to wear the kind of dresses Saudis used to wear. Some people really love to adopt the culture of others.

I have spent around 13 years in Saudi Arabia. I love the Saudi culture and i also used to wear the kind of dresses Saudis used to wear. Some people really love to adopt the culture of others.
That is wonderful to know. It is necessary to imbibe the culture of the country you have arrived in, because it enables you to fit in seamlessly with the way of life in that particular region.

The short-term and long-term requirements must coexist in harmony. To balance both, one simply needs to set them out so that they may function well.

That is wonderful to know. It is necessary to imbibe the culture of the country you have arrived in, because it enables you to fit in seamlessly with the way of life in that particular region.

Yes, I have spend much time in there. But I also like to explore other cultures and countries as well. I want to visit a few African countries as well and I may do that in the future.

Yes, I have spend much time in there. But I also like to explore other cultures and countries as well. I want to visit a few African countries as well and I may do that in the future.
Oh ok, that is fascinating to know. I think travelling to other localities really enables you to be culturally diverse and understand different ways of life. If you dont mind me asking, which countries in particular did you go to?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back