What's new

Should you use all social media websites?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
If you have an blog or website from any background, even with affiliate products then is is a good idea to use all the social media websites or stick to just a couple of the better ones.

What's your thoughts on that?

I suppose you should if possible, but it simply isn't realistic for many.

Anyway, I'm talking about highly developed social media pages etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like as long as you are active within a community and don’t spam, reddit is a good place, as long as your post is releveant to the question. I get a lot of hits from Reddit from comments posted months ago since reddit shows up high in the searches.

Most businesses are getting into Instagram and it looks like it is really paying off. You should definitely start with instagram, then try the others later. Also, I think that if you have the man power then you should go ahead and make use of all social media platforms.

If you have an blog or website from any background, even with affiliate products then is is a good idea to use all the social media websites or stick to just a couple of the better ones.

Just find the right strategy to employ the social media network that will work well for your online business and make use of it.

Depending on the nature of the business you are into, should determine the best social media network that would best suit your business.

You can't put all of your fingers in your mouth at once. In as much as it's possible to use all them but you can't maximize all of them at the same time which would affect the quality of your marketing. So, it's better to choose the ones that would serve you well and drop the rest.

You can't put all of your fingers in your mouth at once. In as much as it's possible to use all them but you can't maximize all of them at the same time which would affect the quality of your marketing. So, it's better to choose the ones that would serve you well and drop the rest.

It depends on if you can maximize all of them.

I won't use any of the social media sites that are currently running because using such sites is a waste of time and currently they are for our Ministers like PM, CM etc.
Social media sites are currently for politicians only as they want to promote their slogans on internet too.

I am using as many as I can, I advertise my website on all of them and the most social sites I am using the more traffic I get on my website, so, my advice is to use all of them.

I agree to that since you need to promote your blog or website. I'm not an active social media user until recently. I just started making a blog and I'm planning to use some social media websites that could help me grow my blog. I don't think I can handle all websites as of now.

I think I have accounts on over a dozen social sites but I use just two sites every day, Facebook and Twitter. I am weekly active on a couple of sites, monthly active on a couple of sites and have not visited a lot of sites. There is no point in using social sites if you cannnot become active

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back