?RBTC price is 2.69 BTC Now?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I didn't hear about this currency before but today I have come to know the value of this cryptocurrency which is known as RBTC.

In January 2020, it's price was 0.95 BTC, but today it's price is 2.69 BTC. Wow..!!

So it means any new crypto currency can get success like BTC.

What do you say about it?

I didn't hear about this currency before but today I have come to know the value of this cryptocurrency which is known as RBTC.

In January 2020, it's price was 0.95 BTC, but today it's price is 2.69 BTC. Wow..!!

So it means any new crypto currency can get success like BTC.

What do you say about it?
I have noticed that most coins do have a speedy in their value in a span of 6 months to 1 year, patience is just the secret to holding these coins.

I have noticed that most coins do have a speedy in their value in a span of 6 months to 1 year, patience is just the secret to holding these coins.
Yes, but our bad luck is this we can't know the value of a coin. And when it reaches at high level then we think about it.
I got this lesson, we shouldn't think new coins useless. We must buy some in the start

Yes, but our bad luck is this we can't know the value of a coin. And when it reaches at high level then we think about it.
I got this lesson, we shouldn't think new coins useless. We must buy some in the start
You can know the value of most of this coins if you join the exchange plaforms so you know them as they are launched almost immediately to enable you take decision.

You can know the value of most of this coins if you join the exchange plaforms so you know them as they are launched almost immediately to enable you take decision.
Yes , actually I am new to this field but now I am knowing the importance of cryptocurrencies. So now I ll take suitable steps towards this field.

Yes , actually I am new to this field but now I am knowing the importance of cryptocurrencies. So now I ll take suitable steps towards this field.
You can join coinbase, Binance,mxc or Bitfinex platforms to know about new coins. I don't advise yobit because it has more of shit coins.

You are just spreading wrong information. Where did you saw rbtc price is 2.69BTC? RBTC price is fixed to bitcoin price. This means 1RBTC will always worth 1BTC

I went to google it and realized the price is more or less the same as Bitcoin, so we can only put them side by side in comparison.

I went to google it and realized the price is more or less the same as Bitcoin, so we can only put them side by side in comparison.
You are right because I just checked also and I discovered 1RBTC is equal to 0.9956BTc which is almost the same. It is good we are verifying most of these claims

Am reading about this coin now and I feel that it is quite surprising to see it rise up to this height. Indeed most of us that knew the coin when it was created won't have believe in this present height

Am reading about this coin now and I feel that it is quite surprising to see it rise up to this height. Indeed most of us that knew the coin when it was created won't have believe in this present height
To be honest, until I saw this thread, I never knew such coin even existed. I only read more about it after googling it.

Where is the coin listed on like which exchange site , i think the price of the coin might be higher than bitcoin but the trade volume isn't

Where is the coin listed on like which exchange site , i think the price of the coin might be higher than bitcoin but the trade volume isn't
Yeah. The trade volume will not even make it to the first 10 most trading coins, because it won't get much attention considering the present price

Yeah. The trade volume will not even make it to the first 10 most trading coins, because it won't get much attention considering the present price
I think whales are the ones that invest in those coins to manipulate the market ,that is why there are no much trading going on there

One thing I know for sure is that any cryptocurrency that is associated with bitcoin have a great potential or succeeding in the crypto-currency market because the Bitcoin is a big brand on its own.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back