Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
@100 Posts Club @500 Posts Club @1000 Posts Club @5000+ Posts Club

If you just got a notification about this thread it means you're apart of one of the post clubs I've set up at Bizdustry. Currently it is just a banner rank but I will think of some other cool things for these clubs. Maybe special forums or something.

What do you all think about having special forums for each of your clubs?

:D

Unsure how I’d feel about the special forums because to me, it’ll look rather cluttered and disorganized.

But that’s just me.

Unsure how I’d feel about the special forums because to me, it’ll look rather cluttered and disorganized.

But that’s just me.
It would be sub-forums so it wouldn't be too bad and the only ones who would see them are moderators, admins and the ones that have each specific club banner.

Special forums seems excessive, probably just breed more off-topic discussion outside of off-topic.

It's also weird because as I move up in rank due to posting more, it's like, oh, goodbye people and threads I used to know and hello brand new world. Kinda a community and relationship building suppressor.

Special forums seems excessive, probably just breed more off-topic discussion outside of off-topic.

It's also weird because as I move up in rank due to posting more, it's like, oh, goodbye people and threads I used to know and hello brand new world. Kinda a community and relationship building suppressor.
OK I'll just keep with the banners. It's still a reward for those who progress through the four stages. I just want it to be simple :D

My guess is other users will have access to the sub forum but unable to create thread or post reply to the sub forum. Just reaction to thread should be possible. How do you guy see it.

I think the banners should be enough for the reasons that I've specified above. 🌸

I think a 50k or 100k badge should be created, it is very difficult to get there, but it would be a milestone and it would be very nice to have such a badge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back