What's new

Posting Articles Vs. Posting Forum Posts: Which is More Profitable?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
You have to work for a couple of hours to create an article, but the article has the potential to make you passive money. You can create a forum post in minutes and earn a few cents easily but you will have to post a lot of forum posts to even make $1. Forum posting is easy money but article posting makes you more money. What do you say?

I am not very good with posting long articles so this is one thing I need to work on but I would like to do it sooner and as far as posts are concerned I like it and enjoy and this is why I join forums

You have to work for a couple of hours to create an article, but the article has the potential to make you passive money. You can create a forum post in minutes and earn a few cents easily but you will have to post a lot of forum posts to even make $1. Forum posting is easy money but article posting makes you more money. What do you say?
I agree with you, I can see many websites where people post their articles and earn a passive income for views that they get but paid to post websites are better choice for beginners who can not start directly with articles.

Yes article writing is very lucrative if you can get orders from clients who pay. I am paid $13 per article, if I get any article writing work , and I spend at least 3-4 hours for researching and writing the article.
That's impressive, I would also like to start with article writing because I know if I am to achieve better earnings online then its the best option.

Yes article writing is very lucrative if you can get orders from clients who pay. I am paid $13 per article, if I get any article writing work , and I spend at least 3-4 hours for researching and writing the article.
Do you earn $13 for 500 words article or 1000 words article? if you can find high-paying clients, article writing is a lucrative job.

I am dependent on forum posting and this is how I make most of my online earnings but last week my earnings dipped to a new low so this week I will be doing my best to compensate for that.

I can earn 14 cents per topic on Forum Promotion as a package team member. There is no other forum that offers this kind of payment. We can hardly make 3 cents per post. Therefore article writing can be better if you know how to write articles.

That's an amazingly high amount per post and no doubt you are able to make big money online and that helps when you have different ways to earn online.

It is more profitable to Post articles but it depends on the platform that you are working on because some do not pay very well

I am not into posting articles so currently earning from forum posting only, earnings are low but its fine as long as I am earning

Forum posting and article writing jobs are profitable for those who are prolific writers and can spend many hours writing forum posts and articles. While selling articles is not easy, you can star posting on article sites and earn from tips, views, or ad impressions. There was a time when I was earning as much as $600 per month just by writing article son a certain site, the earnmings were higher than in my self hosted blogs

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back