Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
For those who have a MicroLikes account and wants to build up your balance a little quicker, I am willing to pay you MicroLikes, for your content on Discussion Bucks.

Custom Jobs
This section is for those who are undecided if they want to do a larger amount for MicroLikes. For every reply or topic you post, I am willing to pay the following amounts in MicroLikes.

Every Reply: 10 MicroLikes
Every Thread: 15 MicroLikes
Minimum characters for both of the above that I ask you to do, is atleast 120 characters. Covers most short comments, so long as it isn't just a few words or less.

Pre-Priced Options
I am willing to pay MicroLikes for the following predetermined amounts. Each pre-priced option amount below, has MicroLikes that I will be willing to pay half upfront and remainder upon finishing, or upon finishing. If you end up doing a partial amount from one of the pre-priced amounts, I will be willing to pay you for the amount you did, based off of the custom jobs payment amounts.

Replies:
Amount: 25 Replies
Make 25 replies anywhere on the forum. Any replies made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 250 MicroLikes
Payment Options: Full Amount Upon Completion; Full Upfront, Pending previous work showing capabilities.

Amount: 50 Replies
Make 50 replies anywhere on the forum. Any replies made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 500 MicroLikes
Payment Options: Full Amount Upon Completion; 50% Upfront and Remainder Upon Completion; Full Upfront, Pending previous work showing capabilities.

Amount: 100 Replies
Make 100 replies anywhere on the forum. Any replies made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 1000 MicroLikes
Payment Options: Full Amount Upon Completion; 50% Upfront and Remainder Upon Completion; Full Upfront, Pending previous work showing capabilities.

Threads:
Amount: 10 Threads
Make 10 Threads anywhere on the forum. Any threads made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 150 MicroLikes
Payment Options: Upon Completion; Upfront, Pending previous work showing capabilities.

Amount: 25 Threads
Make 25 Threads anywhere on the forum. Any threads made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 375 MicroLikes

Amount: 50 Threads
Make 50 Threads anywhere on the forum. Any threads made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 750 MicroLikes

Combo Amounts (Both Threads and Replies):
Amount: 25 Replies and 5 Threads
Make 25 Replies and 5 Threads anywhere on the forum. Any replies or threads made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 325 MicroLikes

Amount: 40 Replies and 10 Threads
Make 40 Replies and 10 Threads anywhere on the forum. Any replies or threads made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 550 MicroLikes

Amount: 65 Replies and 15 Threads
Make 65 Replies and 15 Threads anywhere on the forum. Any replies or threads made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Get Paid: 875 MicroLikes

So @Joshua Farrell, what do I do to qualify for this offer. How can I enroll in it? My username on Discussion Bucks is Kross.
Sorry about taking a couple hours to respond, didn't realize someone replied and I was at my computer the whole time. :D

Just mention what you would like to do, and pending on if it is a set package or a custom job, I'd either pay upfront or upon completion (or half and half).

@Joshua Farrell, I would go for 65 replies and 10 threads. Would accomplish that in 7 days. Do you have a means to track progress?
I'm an administrator on the site. So it would be easy for me to verify as you go.

What I could complete is replies:
Replies:
Make 25 replies anywhere on the forum. Any replies made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Payment Options: Full Amount Upon Completion; Full Upfront, Pending previous work showing capabilities.
Let's start with this. Once finished we move to 50 replies.
Make 50 replies anywhere on the forum. Any replies made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Once finished 50 another replies we move to 100 another replies.
Make 100 replies anywhere on the forum. Any replies made in Member Introductions and Payment Proofs, will not be counted towards the total.
Once finished I will notice that would be long job for 1750 Microlikes. Pay me Full Amount Upon Completion of first job then of second job then for third job. What you think @Joshua Farrell.

I am registered. My username on Bizdustry is Kross. Started today and I have done 15 posts already.
@Joshua Farrell, I have completed 10 posts today. That takes my total post count since I took the task to 25. No threads yet.
@Joshua Farrell, hope you are verifying from your end. As at yesterday, I added a further 15 posts and 3 threads to my count. Hoping to finish this today or next.
I'll be getting up to date to see where you are at today. If it all looks good up to this point, I'll send you the MicroLikes full balance before you finish. :)

What I could complete is replies:
Replies:
Let's start with this. Once finished we move to 50 replies.
Once finished 50 another replies we move to 100 another replies.
Once finished I will notice that would be long job for 1750 Microlikes. Pay me Full Amount Upon Completion of first job then of second job then for third job. What you think @Joshua Farrell.
So, essentially you want to do all of the reply amounts? Sounds good. Will pay. :)

@Ernestnari, I've sent payment of MicroLikes in anticipation of completing your posting, and included a bonus.
Screenshot(23).png

@Joshua Farrell, I am not yet registered on Discussion Bucks. If I do, can I take part in this package?
Yes, the whole point of it is to register to be able to do what you select to do. So if you register, you can pick and do any of the packages I have listed here. :)

@Joshua Farrell, I have added the three remaining threads.

Is it possible for me to take another of this offer or it is a one time thing?
Sorry for the delay in response. Yes, you can do another offer of this. :)

@Joshua Farrell, I would be taking up the same challenge as I did before. Please, try to respond and track as prompt as possible. Hoping to be through before Friday. I would be starting today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back