Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Back when I did do paid surveys, there was this one time where I was able to get onto this survey where I got to beta test a new gum flavor. It was a somewhat popular brand, so I remember thinking it was so cool that I was selected to try it out. Anyway, I was told I needed to write about the taste, how long it lasted, the texture of the gum and other aspects. I got a pack of their gum and had to try it out. Wasn't bad. I think I only made $5 or so on the whole survey.

But, are there any other surveys like this that pay better, or ones where I can test out an item and keep it for doing the survey? Anything like that?

It happened to me again once, I did a survey where I had to try a box of chocolates that were sent to my house and I won about 3$, it wasn't bad and it was fun, I have only participated in this once, another time I participated in a 1-hour survey in which I won 35$ in an amazon gift voucher but I didn't have to prove anything just conscientiously evaluate a new product, I think from time to time there are very interesting surveys, but it's not very common to access them.

It happened to me again once, I did a survey where I had to try a box of chocolates that were sent to my house and I won about 3$, it wasn't bad and it was fun, I have only participated in this once, another time I participated in a 1-hour survey in which I won 35$ in an amazon gift voucher but I didn't have to prove anything just conscientiously evaluate a new product, I think from time to time there are very interesting surveys, but it's not very common to access them.
It was something similar to that. I think I had to do an ending survey that took a while, but it wasn't bad. I don't think I got anything else for completing it aside from the initial money offer. I mainly want programs that will actually pay good. Like $35 for an hour of work is not bad.

It was something similar to that. I think I had to do an ending survey that took a while, but it wasn't bad. I don't think I got anything else for completing it aside from the initial money offer. I mainly want programs that will actually pay good. Like $35 for an hour of work is not bad.
Yes, that's true, $35 for an hour is very good, but the truth is that those surveys are like a needle in a haystack, they are very difficult to access one of them, if more surveys like these were launched it would be perfect, but I think those are great market studies that don't happen every day.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back