Offer Wall Inquiry

roman roxas

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi.Good day! I just wanna ask for any updates on the Offer Wall. I am very much interested in answering surveys, and regularly checking the Earn option but there seems to be no surveys yet.
And also, once we are able to earn from the Offer Wall, will the biznotes we'll be getting be added to our biznotes here in the forum? Or will it be a separate kind of balance? Hoping for your reply. Thanks.

The offer wall is a separate platform, and will credit you there. I am guessing it sorts out what is available, based on previous surveys filled out. I think you can force it to refresh, if you can get it to resurvey the initial few surveys you did.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back