Not open for further replies.

Zanekhan

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am not receiving points on thread posting. Even though approved and people are commenting on them. Please guide me about this issue.

I am not receiving points on thread posting. Even though approved and people are commenting on them. Please guide me about this issue.
Two issues. Have you first checked your transactions events log? As that would give you a hint on whether or not you really are getting credited. And, have you been posting more than 150 characters in your replies, and more than 200 characters in your topics, to any of those made outside of this section of the forum?

You can review your post crediting log, by visiting this link: https://bizdustry.com/credits/

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back