My "savings strategy"

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The key word here should be " Discipline". Even if you put all your money in the desert, and throw the keys away, fact still remains that you know where the money is and what direction you threw the keys. And since you do, one day, you would retrace your steps back and look for the keys if you are not disciplined.
The success fact in saving substantially is discipline and consistency. Try this
1 Draw up a budget.
2 Set an amount you want to save.
3 Prioritise and set aside a certain amount for recurrent expenses ( tithes, transportation, feeding, call credit, toiletries and so on).
4 Lust out the essentials to buy and cross out as toy buy them so you don't duplicate. The secret is buying these things are the beginning if the month.When going for groceries, Use the big supermarkets, you will get stuffs at reasonable cheaper prices.
5 After doing all these. You will realize that you still have a lot left. The good news is that you can use what ever remains of your balance to give yourself a treat.

I like your statement, nice tips and strategy is stated in this whole Article. Discipline is always key in any department of life. If some one follow this and learn some key points then he would be a successful person , atleast he can do something better in managing expenditures and routine of life.
At the End thanks again.

Yeah! Discipline is the most important thing when you want to adopt the habit of saving. One other thing that can help is to engage someone to help you save and in my case, I use automated saving that withdraws my set amount on a set date every month and I already gave the date those funds can be made available to me outside which I can't access them. That has helped my saving journey a lot.

The fundamental method to have a good savings culture is discipline. If you don't have discipline on how you save money you will just be spending on frivolities. Just like what my mentor will say always spend money after savings and not save after spending. If you save after spending you might likely spend beyond what you need

Great compilation of strategies, also one needs to be disciplined in following whatever laid down savings plan, outlining the plan is easy but many fail while following them due to emergencies and higher expenses which have to be attended to, your strategies are on point and i have learnt from them.

Brother you have said all the points very clearly and effectively. especially discipline , taking all those steps, a person can definitely save his money and can manage the oresent funds. It will make everything a lot easier with good discipline.

The key word here should be " Discipline". Even if you put all your money in the desert, and throw the keys away, fact still remains that you know where the money is and what direction you threw the keys. And since you do, one day, you would retrace your steps back and look for the keys if you are not disciplined.
The success fact in saving substantially is discipline and consistency. Try this
1 Draw up a budget.
2 Set an amount you want to save.
3 Prioritise and set aside a certain amount for recurrent expenses ( tithes, transportation, feeding, call credit, toiletries and so on).
4 Lust out the essentials to buy and cross out as toy buy them so you don't duplicate. The secret is buying these things are the beginning if the month.When going for groceries, Use the big supermarkets, you will get stuffs at reasonable cheaper prices.
5 After doing all these. You will realize that you still have a lot left. The good news is that you can use what ever remains of your balance to give yourself a treat.
I really appreciate this eye opener. Discipline is the most deciding factor, once you are disciplined saving would be the most easiest thing. The last point got me laughing though, it is true. Once in a while take yourself out and give yourself a good treat.

You made a good point out of your statement, this is great article that can be useful. Anyway, discipline is very important and a good roles in a human life, Who has a positive discipline will have everything he/she wish to have. When you want to save a money for a purpose, you have to make budget of the amount you want to reach before you can use it, after that be disciplined.

Very well said. In order to save up you need to be disciplined enough to know and balance your prioritize. In this way, you earn yourself a future and make your future much easier. You might be struggling for now, but that will become your asset someday. Great tips and strong personality with a broad mentality. That's what we need into this days.

This is a wonderful saving strategy tips that you have enumerated, this I coming at a good time when I am having problem of not being able to save, thanks for the as it has helped me a great deal to know how to save.

Saving is actually hard to do that's why discipline is a key component in deciding to save. The best way to make a savings decision is to draw up a plan on what he/she intends to save on. That way you have a clear and concise idea on what you are trying to do.

Its a difficult questions but in want saving for the finnaicial management but this time my saving is not possible when I saving strategy is bank account and but now this bitcoin trading marketing is updated so the I invest in this currency when I save in bank account

I agreed with the OP with all the strategies of savings it is true that dicipline is the key to saving habit. Savings is a very good culture for every individual for me there is certain percentage of my monthly salary that I put into monthly savings. For me my savings is meant for future needs that I can quickly use certain amount from my savings for. Saving make you to have confidence about future.

As indicated by rules I follow, you ought to put 20% of your compensation in speculation assets and make arrangements for investment funds. You can use the rest 30% for sporting exercises without agonizing over a money crunch.

Since the 50/20/30 standard is only a rule, there is some flexibility.

You can change the particular segments reliant on your individual conditions and inclinations.

Everyone need to have a savings plan. We have reasons to save our money. We do not save money for saving sake. That is why we need to have saving strategy to enable us save with notable plan for the future.

Excellent proposal for savings, it is usually what I have applied lately. Discipline is of the utmost importance, without it you can do all the other points and achieve nothing, this is the basis of saving itself. Prioritizing I think is the second most important, otherwise many people lose control of expenses.

To be honest I have no strategy for saving. As long as I see some loose coins and even money bills that are in excess of the budget then I keep it in my "savings drawer" in the computer table. There are 2 biscuit cans that serve as my piggy banks and also an old wallet to keep the money bills. When I need a small amount I get from that savings but usually I never touch it so the amount is getting bigger and bigger. When the cans are full I will deposit the money in the bank.

You know I don't have any problem with all the requirements on your list i can do it. I have self discipline the only problem was I can't keep my money for myself because when someone in my family needs help I can't help but to offer my help 😐

This is a very good strategy and I have no doubt that anyone that makes use of this strategy will save well. Some people don't realize how important a budget is. Whenever I receive my salary I draw up a budget immediately. The budget helps me avoid spending money on frivolities.

I absolutely agree with you. Having discipline is important and is a key to saving money. It is a must have trait for everyone. I can say that I am a disciplined person. Most of the time I have to think 5 times or more before I spend my money on something.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back