Mistake cause user $9,500

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A Reddit client and a Metamask wallet proprietor that passes by the Reddit name ProudBitcoiner on November 5 tweeted that he has demolished his life by paying $9500 as gas charge for an exchange of $120 .

The fretful client committed error by putting 200,000 Gwei as gas cost rather than gas limit. This cost him to pay near 23 Ether as gas expense.

It hushes up a tragic day for the youngster , who tweeted this and wound up saying that he has pulverized his existence with this exchange .

As you would like to think would it be able to be conceivable that this immense gas expense he paid can be turned around ?

I once settled up to $15 gas expense for an exchange of $10 and I can disclose to you that I was truly pitiful that specific night that it occurred.

Such mistake could have been avoided just by paying a bit of attention to the transaction. I can imagine how sad such person would be on discovering the mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back