What's new

Manage advertising of all Facebook accounts in one window

To be honest this is an interesting idea I have not come across such ideas before but I believe this will definitely go along way.

Well, for those who are already spending thousands of dollars every month on Facebook ads, paying $29 or even $99 per month is not big amount. But I was talking about small advertisers, who spend $50-$100 per month. For these advertisers, they can run a while campaign for $29.
I dont think those set of people should be looking for an ad manager yet, they should instead focus on getting more knowledge and experience in running a successful ad campaign then when they are ready to scale, they can go for such services.

We talked with the owners of the Russian arbitration team Improve Team ⚡

In three years, they have reached a budget of over $ 200,000 and are actively participating in conferences. :cool:

In this interview we talked about:

- How to contact a direct advertiser
- How to work with FB ADS accounts
- What proxies are used
- How do they work in Dolphin?
- What cards are used
- How to find TOP creative in CPA
- How beginners get into CPA marketing

Read the interview - here

This company should work for people that have no time but are willing to create their page and leave everything to Bots. I guess this would solve their problem to some extent but the client is the one that suffers or gains so this will be him to keep a close watch even if everything is on auto!

This is lovely and it makes work easier but the amount paid is much,to me it is expensive to pay such amount of for advertising of your products on Facebook

di-7GM2.png

Dolphin - is a Facebook ad automation tool.

With this tool, you can create hundreds of advertising campaigns in a couple of clicks, conveniently manage and view all statistics in one window!

Main functions:

✅ Auto Fill Ads
Create a template and run ads for dozens of accounts with auto-unique creatives

✅ Moderation of comments
Hide and remove bad comments that ruin sales

✅ Manage / duplicate campaigns
Ability to manage budget, stop, start, create copies of advertising campaigns

✅ All statistics in one window
You do not need to log into different Facebook accounts to control budget expenditures, all statistics are available in one window

✅ Flexible team management
Convenient system for issuing access rights for team members to different accounts

✅ Installing auto-rules
You can create any auto-rule template and assign it to different accounts.

and further:
di-TA4G.png
di-Q4G1.png

Brief video overview of the tool:

Tariffs:
di-4LQG.png
- 20% discount on the first payment by promo code PRESENT20

Official site: dolphin.ru.com

News channel: t.me/dolphin_news
Telegram chat: t.me/dolphin_en
Telegram support:
t.me/dolphin_support_bot

Dolphin - works, you - earn!

It will really be useful to affliate marketers and people who advertise multiple business on Facebook. And the discount also is a plus. It is actually a good one.

I have not seen this folding tool before and also not seen how it works though. But if this is anything to go by, it must be a very useful tool for those of us into a lot of Facebook advertising

Hey! ;)

Dear friends, since Facebook changes every day, accordingly, we must adjust our software to it. Therefore, if you need some functionality that we do not have - feel free to write to us and offer your ideas, we will be happy to hear from you!

Perhaps the next update will be up to you!

With love, Dolphin team!

⚡ UPDATE 2021.306.1

✅ CHANGE FP for your ads.

1️⃣ Goto Ads tab
2️⃣ Select ads
3️⃣ Hover on three dots on action panel and select Change fan page

API method

❗Feature is in beta-mode. If you get issues with it contact our support with logs.
Post automatically merged:

⚡UPDATE 2021.306.2

✅ Refreshed list of useragents which user can get to add new accounts to Chrome 95.

Telegram support: t.me/dolphin_support_bot

Hello friends! :)

We've made several updates recently, what's new:

✅ Fixed video uploads with uniq
✅ "Exclude app users" option is back. It's available in bundle targeting settings now.
✅ Fan page status change alerts
✅ You can choose role to share for fan page now
✅ Accounts count info for each user on Users tab
✅ Bid change automation rules
✅ Demographic targeting in bundles. targeting lists can downloaded within 1 hour after update.

Telegram support: t.me/dolphin_support_bot

Hello webmasters! ;)

⚡We are pleased to announce that the "storm" is over on Facebook, and many tests show success in mass advertising launches!

We use Dolphin, launch hundreds of accounts in a couple of clicks and make a profit ✅

Telegram support - t.me/dolphin_support_bot

⚡UPDATE 2021.338.3

✅Transfer of ad accounts to BM in a new way.
Sending a request for access to the ad account from under the BM.
Then, receiving a request from the social account. Works faster and more reliably.
The cookies of the ad account owner are required.

✅Validation of cookies when adding / editing an account.
Now the system will warn you if the specified cookies do not contain any fb cookies.
In addition, all cookies are now cleaned so that only fb cookies are left.

✅Optimization of the Risk Payment request.
The system now tries to go through a one-time confirmation first.
And only after failure it submits the form.

✅ Fix the work of the auto-rules “Cost per Lead (Facebook Pixel)” and “Leads (Facebook Pixel)”.
We recommend using them, as auto-rules based on “results” do not work correctly on Facebook

✅ Optimization of transfer of FP

🔥 UPDATE 2021.342.4

✅ Installation of the main page of BM.
✅ Automatic assignment of the rights to use accounts when transferring them to BM.
✅ Automatic execution of custom audience rules.
When the audience of the application is excluded, the service automatically accept the rules.

Dear friends!
⭐Happy New Year to you!

⭐May a miracle happen in 2022 and there will be fewer bans, advertising campaigns will bring more revenue,
and bad comments under your ads will appear less often. Let the profit from your sales flow to you like a river,
and the cryptocurrency on your wallets grows.

⭐ We wish you patience and peace of mind, professional growth and good luck!

We hope that in 2022 your work will bring you more pleasure and your profit will be higher.
Well, Dolphin services will help you with this ;)

Hooray!

8Cq9wfp.png

Dear friends!
⭐Happy New Year to you!

⭐May a miracle happen in 2022 and there will be fewer bans, advertising campaigns will bring more revenue,
and bad comments under your ads will appear less often. Let the profit from your sales flow to you like a river,
and the cryptocurrency on your wallets grows.

⭐ We wish you patience and peace of mind, professional growth and good luck!

We hope that in 2022 your work will bring you more pleasure and your profit will be higher.
Well, Dolphin services will help you with this ;)

Hooray!

8Cq9wfp.png

Last edited:
Look decent for me and good to have trail period of 3 days so I can check performance before purchasing packages. I hope their is no catch in it. I will try and share my user review soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back